°• | 0.1 | •°

°• | The not so great outdoors 0

°• | The not so great outdoors 0.2 | •°

•° Second Pov •°

"AHHH!" Everyone screams as you all fall into the water.

You quickly dive out of the water, taking a deep breath as you hold onto one broken piece of dock. You move your wet hair away from your forehead, watching the others swim to the shore. "This is just great.." you mumble to yourself, earning a chuckle from the person beside you, who happened to be Gwen.

You get a bit startled since you haven't noticed her, but give her a small smile.

You swim to the shore, sitting on the sand and helping Gwen get out of the water.

"Okay, guys. Dry off and meet at the campfire pit in 10." Chris announces earning a groan from everyone around you.

"Hey, where are your sunglasses?" Gwen brought up, making your eyes widen and start to look around yourself.

You then noticed the sunglasses floating in the water, before sinking deep into the water.

You groaned and shrugged. "Well, I guess 'no more' sunglasses, luckily I had another pair." You chuckled, before walking off with Gwen to dry off.

"Soo.. what got you into total drama?" Gwen asks while walking beside you, looking at you.

You glance at her before thinking about it. "Well.. I'll use the money for my dream university.. since I want to become a psychologist. And I'd thought I could maybe socialise a little and become friends with people here since.. I'm not a social butterfly." You gave her a smile to which she returned.

"That's nice." Gwen said to which you nodded.

°•°•☆🪼☆•°•°

"This, is camp Wawanakwa. Your home, for the next eight weeks. The campers sitting around you will be your cabin mates." You glanced around yourself. You were standing in the middle of Noah and Geoff, and in front of you was sitting Courtney.

"Your competition, and maybe even your friends." Courtney looked at you when she noticed your gaze, and grinned at you.

"You dig?" You returned her smile before looking back at Chris.

"The camper who manages to stay on total drama island the longest, without getting voted off will win $100,000."

"Excuse me." Duncan, whose name you learned from Gwen, voiced out while walking in the front. "What will the sleeping arrangements be? Because I'd like to request a bunk under her." He said as he pointed his thumb towards Heather, making her eyes widen.