°• | 0.7 | •°

°• | The Big Sleep 0

°• | The Big Sleep 0.3 | •°

•° Second Pov •°

It was fifty-one hours into the awake-a-thon, and you were almost falling asleep. Then, Gwen stood up and walked up to Justin.

"Look at him! He's like a statue!" You looked up at Justin, who was frozen in his place for .. about fifty hours.

"He hasn't moved in over fifty hours!" Trent then went and stood up next to Gwen, also wanting to check up on Justin.

You then looked closer at Justin from where you were sitting and noticed his eyes looking silly.

'Were his eyes always like that..? Nah.. it must be from the lack of my sleep." You shrugged and layed your head back on top of the tree trunk you were leaning on.

"Hello!" Gwen called out to him, and Trent started to make random sounds to catch his attention. "Yip, yip, yip, yip!" Trent said as he then started to move his hands around him.

"Amazing..." Gwen said and moved closer to him to examine him. "Look at the concentration.." Gwen said and shrugged her shoulders. She then poked his cheek, and he started to move, opening his 'eyes' making all three of you gasp.

'Oh.. so his eyes were actually drawn after all.' You shrugged.

"His eyelids are painted! I saw it!" Eva shouted out while pointing a finger at him.
"Shut up. Oh, I've gotta see this!" Chris said and then immediately ran towards Justin who just gave him a nervous smile in response.

"That is so freaking cool! But you're still out dude." Chris told Justin, who in response frowned and let his shoulders fall.

°•°•☆🪼☆•°•°

After eighty-five hours you felt like you were loosing your mind. Although you have trouble with sleeping, you never stayed up for so long before.

And with Noah still lying his head on your lap, you couldn't move at all. And the thought of moving him away didn't cross your mind at all. Since you didn't want to do that.

And somehow in his sleep, he managed to hold onto your hand and cuddle it.

You then looked over at Duncan who was doing silly evil tricks on Harold. He poured hot water into a cup and then placed Harold's hand in it.

You then watched as Harold peed his pants, making you feel grossed out.

"Oh, gross it works! Dude peed his pants!" But you had to admit it was a little funny.