°• | 0.10 | •°

°•| Not quite famous 0

°•| Not quite famous 0.1 |•°

- Second Pov -

"Last time on total drama island, although it seemed that the killer bass might finally dodge their pathetic losing streak, they were proven wrong when one of the 'sleeping beauties' got onto the court and with a smart strategy, kicked their asses along side Owen! There were bruises, tears, risky moves and dangerous alliances.

And in the end, it was Tyler, the jock, who didn't see it coming. This week, another challenge will send one more camper on a cruise to loserville population... four. Who will sink, and who will stay afloat? Find out right now, on total. Drama. Island!"

°•°•☆🪼☆•°•°

"Okay, this is so- way- beyond, bad. I'm out of fake tanner, already." You woke up to Lindsay's complains, as you rubbed your eyes, looking out to her from your bed. You noticed Gwen got woken up as well, and you noticed her messy bed hair as well, which made you quietly chuckle, considering she was the one making fun of yours the last time.

"Whoa, that's tragic, Lindsay." Gwen remarked sarcastically, holding onto her knees.

"Now I have to actually like suntan, in the sun!" Lindsay complained, dropping all of the empty sun tanners on her bed.

Considering Tyler was the one who got voted out last night, Lindsay didn't seem too bothered by the fact he left. In fact, did she even know about it?

Lindsay then noticed your gaze at her, and her mood immediately lit up.

"Oh hii, [Y/n]!! Good morning!! Do you think I'd look pretty even without skin tan?" She said as she walked up to your bed and placed her hands on the brink of the bed, looking up at you.

You nodded, still tired. "Yeah, tan or not, you'll still be gorgeous, Linds." You told her with a smile making her cheeks turn pink, and eyes widen slightly, as her grin widened

"Really??" She asked to make sure, making you nod to confirm what you said earlier.

"Even if the sun made my skin shriveled and wrinkly?" Lindsay asked again, tilting her head to the side slightly making you nod.

"Mhm.. even if your skin was shriveled and wrinkly." You said, satisfying Lindsay enough to stop complaining, much to Gwen's relief.

°• Lindsay's confessional •°

"Okay, don't get me wrong, I know I am pretty and I always get called pretty, but hearing [Y/n] compliment me feels so.. different!" Lindsay said, holding her knees while sitting on the toilet.