°• | 0.6 | •°

°• | The Big Sleep 0

°• | The Big Sleep 0.2 | •°

•° Second Pov •°

It's almost twelve hours to to the awake-a-thon. You were leaning your head against Gwen, tired, and she had an arm wrapped around your shoulder bringing you closer, as she rested her head on yours.

"We are now twelve hours in with all twenty-one campers still wide awake." Chris announced quietly, as you turned your attention to Owen who was.. dancing? You're not sure.

"Woo-hoo! Stay awake for twelve hours? I can do that in my sleep!" He shouted out, before raising his fist in the air. "Woo-hoo!"

He then stood there in that pose, frozen, and then passed out.

°• Gwen's confessional •°

"The awake-a-thon was definitely the most brutal thing I've ever done in my life. If it weren't for [Y/n], i'd just honestly give up and go to sleep."

•° Confessional end •°

Gwen yawned beside you while she was rubbing your shoulder gently. "This is the most boring thing I've ever done in my life."
Gwen stated, staring at the floor.

"I hate it here. I'm going to die out of boredom." You said and yawned too.

Trent then yawned as well, and turned to both of you. "Could be way worse." He told you. "Oh yeah, how?" Gwen asked, furrowing an eyebrow.

"I could be stuck here without you two to talk to." He said with a tired smile, but, it was more directed at you.

You gave him a grin, while Gwen smiled at him, not trying to seem suspicious. She brought you a little bit closer and placed her head back on yours.

°• Gwen's confessional •°

"Trent definitely has a thing for [Y/n]. Like, did you see how he looks at them? Or how he almost wrapped his arm around their shoulder when they were in the bath tub?" She said to the camera, by the tone of her voice it was obvious she was irritated. And a bit.. jealous.

•° Confessional end •°

Heather was next to Gwen, overlistening, looking at you three with a furrowed eyebrow.

You slightly glanced at Heather, who was looking around the area, as if she was searching for someone.

You then remembered something.
Earlier, you were walking to the confessional, but accidentaly overheard someone there, talking. You noticed it was Heather, and.. decided to overlisten.. a bit..