Touch

~~Slender's POV~~

He watches the human enter his woods despite the many warnings the town told her. Typical. Humans always do the opposite of what their told and it ends up in disaster. He messed with your electronics with low static, surprised when you pull out a map. He hasn't seen a human do that in a long time. So, he decides to keep from killing you for a little longer. He watches you explore the forest in search of something. He wonders what it is you're looking for. Perhaps you're one of those paranormal investigators but he doesn't see any strange equipment. You look ready to settle down in the forest for a few days so he'll have his fun in that time.

When you go to bed he looks through your things, not really finding anything interesting. He accidentally fried your phone but it's not like you'll be needing it in the afterlife so he doesn't feel too bad. He returns home when he turns up nothing and plans to continue to follow you and see if you do anything interesting.

"Daddy!" His little girl chirps as she comes running over.

"Hello my princess. How was your day?" He asks her as he lifts her into his arms.

"It was so much fun! We had a tea party and then watched movies!" She tells him with a grin. "I loved it! Uncle Splendy is so much fun!"

"I'm glad," Slender chuckles as he walks further into the mansion.

"Slendy! I took over dinner!" His youngest brother calls from the kitchen.

"Thank you!" Slender calls back, walking to his chair and plopping down with Sally in his lap. "How is everyone?"

"Fine!" Ben calls as he stares straight at the television with his game.

"The tea party was fun," Jane says with a smile. "I slept in most of the morning."

"I'm glad you made it. She loves having you at her tea parties," Slender tells Jane.

Jane doesn't spend much time in the mansion anymore since she got married but she makes sure to still come around for Sally's sake. The poor thing doesn't really have people her age here which sucks when you're stuck as a little kid forever. Ten years here and she hasn't aged at all. Her mind has grown but she still acts like she's eight most days.

"I'm going to be late tonight," Jeff tells Slender as he plays with his knife.

"How much later?" Slender asks, the two of them still on sour feelings from a previous fight.

"I don't know. Late," He growls in annoyance.

"Jeffery, do not take that tone with me," Slender replies, feeling his anger rising.

"I'll be late. Just accept I'll get home. God! You're not my dad! Who cares how late I stay out!" Jeff snarls at Slender. "I'm out!"

"Jeff!" Slender barks, groaning and slumping in his chair when the front door slams closed.

He'd go after Jeff but he knows that if he doesn't step back things will be worse. He isn't sure what to even do with Jeff's attitude right now.

"He'll be fine," Trender says, glancing up from his drawing tablet.

"I'm aware," Slender huffs at his brother.

"I got to attend the tea party," Liu says with pink cheeks.

"He did! He dressed up as a prince and everything!" Sally says with an excited grin. "It was the best."

"Just doing my job as a big brother," Liu says with a chuckle.

Liu is determined to be a good big brother for Sally. Slender supposes he's hunting for the bond that snapped when Jeff tried to kill him. He's been trying his best and Slender makes sure to let him know it's appreciated.