Still Here

~~Your Pov~~

You feel cold. So very cold. It's like someone took away all the heat and now you're stuck and freezing to death. You try to call for help but no one is responding. A red light catches your attention and you try to get to it, reaching out an arm when gold light suddenly surrounds you. You draw your hand back, peering into the red light before following the gold light forward as it guides you. A yelp leaves you when the red and black light suddenly grabs a hold of your other arm. Your entire body feels like it's on fire as the red and black light try tugging you away.

"No!" You cry, trying to shake off the red and black light.

"Come to me," An unfamiliar voice calls.

Your body shudders with fear at the sound of it and you desperately try to lead yourself to the gold light. Panic fills you as you feel yourself torn between two different things. Things you can't even register as you're desperate to cling to life. You don't feel safe in this moment. Slowly the black and red light begins to materialize into a solid form. You cower before it as a horrifying creature stands before you. The gold light is suddenly hot as if it's desperate to get you to follow it. With all your strength you jerk your hand out of the creature's grip, stumbling towards the gold light.

Your shoulder aches but you push forward, terrified as the creature laughs behind you. A yelp leaves you when you're slammed to the ground. You're rolled over and you're pinned, causing a break in the gold light. Your eyes widen as its shimmer begins to die out. No! No! You don't know how you know but if that gold light disappears you'll never see your daughter or anyone else in the mansion again. You slam your head against the creature's but all it does is make it angry. You gasp when a clawed hand is wrapped around your throat. Your eyes are wide in horror as its red eyes glare down at you. A scream leaves you when its mouth opens wide and descends towards your head.

You jerk up screaming as you slap at the air in front of you, trying to get the feeling of that creature's touch off of you. Your heart is pounding and you feel like throwing up, crying out and struggling when someone comes to calm you.

"Woah! Woah, hey!" Doctor Smiley cries, pushing you to lie back down when he gets your flailing under control. "You did too much Y/N. You gotta slow down and take it easy. You've been out for three days."

"What?!" You cry, groaning when pain shoots through you again. The adrenaline from your dream or whatever it was gone. You can feel the injury full force now that you focus on it.

"Calm down," He scolds you. "Relax. Everything is okay. We almost lost you there."

"What?" You ask with wide eyes. "What happened?!"

"You tore open your stitches and you had some internal bleeding but it's all fixed. You just can't do too much or else it'll happen again," He explains. "Okay?"

"Okay," You mumble softly with a pounding heart.

"I'll get Sally," He says with a gentle smile. "Just relax. Okay?"

You nod your head and slump back down in the bed with a heavy sigh. What the hall happened? All you remember is coming back to Sally and the rest is black. Have you really been out for three days?

"Mommy!" Sally cries, rushing in and climbing into your bed.

"Hey baby," You groan, wincing slightly when she hugs you but returning it anyway. "I'm so sorry for worrying you."

"This is why humans don't stay," Slender's voice breaks through, earning a glare from you and Sally. "Sally, it's time for her to go home. This was too close a call."

"It could have happened even if she was back home!" Sally huffs as she looks back at Slender.

"Then we'll send her to a human hospital. Problem solved," Slender fires back with a low growl. "She can't stay. Say your goodbyes. That's final!"