New Uncertainties

~~Slender's Pov~~

He watches as you manage to calm down Sally in the middle of her tantrum, everything back in it's rightful place. He could never get Sally to calm down that fast when she throws tantrums. Everything would have been smashed into splinters in here. He sighs when you and Sally talk about you not being able to see Sally anymore. You're a human! He can't house a human and expect everyone to be okay with it. Everyone despised humans and keeping one they're not allowed to mess with would be trouble. No, he's sending you home.

"My apologies. It's just not possible," He tells Sally again. "You know how the others are."

"Then you protect her!" Sally cries suddenly. "You can look after her and make sure no one hurts you!"

"I refuse," He tells her firmly. "I don't have time to look after her. You know this."

"Then I can protect her!" Sally protests.

"No Sally," Slender tells her. "Say goodbye. I'm taking Y/N home. No buts Sally."

Sally glares at him after letting go of your hug, holding out her arms as she stands in front of you. Slender can feel his irritation growing. He needs to end this but how?!

"I could stay over tonight," He hears you say. "See how it goes?"

He grits his teeth at your words, especially how excited it makes Sally. Dammit! He tries to figure out what to do with you. Maybe he could just throw you into the pastas and let them deal with you. If you get murdered it's just a whoops on his part and that's the end of things! He needs to get rid of you one way or another.

"Alright. She can stay but she had to meet everyone," Slender declares. "It's only polite."

"Yay!" Sally chirps, putting her arms down and turning around to see you. "Mommy, come meet everyone. I know they'll like you!"

He watches you nod your head and get to your feet, accepting Sally's hand. Slender sends out a message to everyone with his telepathy and orders them all into the living room. Slender leans against the entrance to the living room. Everyone had gathered relatively quickly, Sally walking in holding your hand.

"Hi everyone!" She chirps, everyone greeting her as well. "Listen, I know humans aren't great, but there are some good ones! This is my mommy!"

"Sally, you can't just pick up random people off the street," Jeff complains. "Especially humans."

"No! She's my actual mommy! She's the one who birthed me," Sally explains, everyone gasping in shock.

They all immediately bring out weapons stashed somewhere on their bodies. Sally quickly stands in front of you.

"Please! Calm down. It's not her fault I died! Please, it's been ten years and she's never stopped lookin for me. She's traveled all over the world to find me," Sally explains, tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I know she's human but she's an amazing one."

Everyone pauses at Sally's words, looking you over as you stand behind her. Slender knows full well you don't look like a threat but humans are sneaky creatures. This might have been your plan to infiltrate the mansion.

"Hi there. I'm Jane," Jane is the first to speak, offering out a friendly handshake.

"I'm Y/N Williams," You tell her with a smile. "It's nice to meet you."

"Ever killed anyone?" Jeff growls out at you. "If not you don't belong here. This home is for creepypastas, not pesky humans. Get out of here."

"Don't be rude!" Eyeless Jack scolds Jeff. "She may be human but she's Sally's mom. Sally needs that back."