Ball

~~Slender's Pov~~

He watches you laugh and dance with everyone who still remains. Your dress twirls as you dance, reminding him much of a princess. You look absolutely stunning tonight and his heart races when you look at him. You grab Sally who giggles as she stands on your feet, the two of you laughing and dancing together.

"If you don't go get her I will," Offender hums into Slender's ear. "It's up to you brother."

Slender sighs but he knows his brother is right. If he doesn't at least ask for a dance he'll be missing out on time with you big time. He doesn't know when it happened but he has to admit, he's falling in love with you. He clears his throat once he gets to you and Sally.

"Might I have this dance?" Slender asks with a bow.

"Of course!" Sally giggles, grabbing his hand and stepping on his feet with a giggle. "Dance with me daddy!"

"Have fun! I'm going to get a drink," You tell him.

He groans internally but then he smiles and turns his attention to Sally. He dances around with her and enjoys her excitement and happiness.

"I guess a ball was a good idea?" He asks her.

"The best idea ever!" Sally tells him with a grin. "I'm having so much fun!"

"As am I," He tells her with a chuckle. "I can't believe she's been here for an entire year. Things just seem so natural with her. It's a good feeling."

"You should ask her to dance!" Sally gasps. "Come on!"

"Woah! Sally!" Slender cries as his daughter drags him to the refreshment table, his cheeks tinting red when you look up at him.

"Daddy has a question!" Sally declares, looking up at him.

"Why don't you go play more," Slender says with a chuckle.

"Okay!" Sally chirps before running off.

"So?" You ask, setting down your cup of punch. "What's up?"

"W-well.....I was um wondering. Would you care for a dance?" He asks, bowing and offering his hand.

He inhales breath when you accept it, straightening up and gently pulling you into his chest and pressing his other hand on the small of your back. You smile and rest your other hand on his shoulder. You do it so naturally, almost as if you've done it a million times before. Maybe you have. There's still a lot he doesn't know about you.

"Try not to step on my toes," He tells you as he begins to dance with you.

"I should tell you the same," You fire back.

The music changes and Slender leads you in the dance. You stare up at him with a gentle smile and he feels himself melting. Has your smile always been this beautiful? He doesn't even notice the rest of the residents moving to the side to allow you both room to dance. He gets lost in the music and admires the way you move with him so smoothly. It's almost like the two of you are meant to be together. It all feels so perfect and just.....right. Everything feels like heaven in this moment.

He inhales his breath when you lay your head on his chest. His cheeks dust red and he slows the waltz into a gentle dance with you. Spinning you around the ballroom as he gets lost in the moment. He needs to admit his feelings. Tell you how he feels about you. Do you feel the same? He's unsure but he hopes you do. He decides he's going to lay all his feelings on the table, guiding you to stop.

"Tired?" You ask as you look up at him with those beautiful (e/c) colored eyes of yours.

The light makes you look perfect as your eyes practically sparkle as if they've got a million galaxies in them. This is it. He leans down and presses a kiss to your lips. He tenses in fear this is the wrong move until you slide your eyes closed and kiss him back. He wraps both arms around you and pulls you closer as your arms wrap around his neck. He deepens the kiss and suddenly everything feels right in this moment. There are no worries in his mind and it all feels okay for once. He pulls back when you do as you need air, enjoying the small gasp he earns from you.