Familiar

~~Your POV~~

You jerk awake when you suddenly hear Sally's voice, feeling the slight feeling of pressure against your shoulders. You whip around and stumble out of the tent, looking around in the darkness.

"Sally? Sally!" You call, scrambling for a flashlight and shining it through the darkness of the trees. "Sally, are you there?!"

Despite better judgement you track a couple of trails in the dark but come up empty. You groan and sink to the forest floor as tears well up in your eyes. You could have sworn you felt her! You even heard her! You stumble back to your camp and sink down next to your fire. Was this a sign? That you're close? You can only hope.

~~Time-skip to Morning~~

You groan softly as you push yourself up from your scot, rubbing your eyes as you plant your feet on the ground. You stretch out with a groan as you chase away the tightness from your sleep. You exit the tent and get your fire started again so you can make breakfast. You get into the cooler and pull out the still cold bacon. This cooler is a lifesaver when camping! It keeps ice from melting for a long while so it made it easy to pack food to cook by the fire. You also boil water for coffee, settling down in a camping chair as you stare into the forest. Sally is in there and you can feel it. You're going to find her!

After breakfast you try to turn on your phone but much to your dismay it's fried. Whatever weird static thing happened ruined the damn thing. You groan in displeasure. You're going to have so many calls when you get back. Oh well, surely the company can last a few days without you. You get ready and head into the forest yet again to travel along in hopes you'll find Sally or even a clue as to where she is. You once again yield no results and return dejected to camp. Come on! Surely you could find something! You huff and settle at your campsite again, still playing what happened last night over and over in your head. It was real. You know it was!

You take a deep breath and begin singing the song you sang to Sally her entire childhood.

You sighs softly and slump down in your seat, missing your little girl. You wish you could change what happened to her. It was awful and should have never happened to her. A soft sigh leaves your lips, looking out into the trees. You freeze when you suddenly see a very tall being in the trees. You can't make out a face and it's skin is stark white. You grab a flashlight and shine it into the trees, the figure seeming to disappear in mere seconds. A frown comes to your lips as you put down the flashlight and return to making your dinner.

A frown comes to your lips when a slight buzzing feeling echoes in your head, holding your hand to it in hoping to chase away whatever weird headache is happening. A wave of nausea overwhelms you and you bury your head against your legs. What the hell? Had you eaten something bad? It's gone as soon as it comes and you're feeling better a frown coming to your lips. Was the old man right? Was there really something in this forest? A monster or something that can make you sick? You decide to spend one more day in the forest before returning home. You can't give up so fast.

"How do you know that song?" A deep voice growls from behind you.

You whip your head around so fast you pull a muscle in your neck, a hiss leaving you as your press a hand to the muscle. Dammit, that's gonna be sore for a couple of days. You stare at the faceless being in front of you, slowly getting up from your chair.

"I won't ask again. Where have you heard that song?!" The voice of the faceless being barks again.

"What's it to you?" You snap with narrowed eyes. "I don't know who you are and you could have asked nicely instead of barking out orders!"

The being is silent as you glare at it, your arms across your chest as you narrow your eyes. It seems to be slightly taken aback by your boldness but quickly shakes it off and takes a daring step towards you. You don't flinch back and even move your chair, raking a defiant step towards him. You're not going to let this creature intimidate you.

"Brave even in the face of death. I almost feel bad killing you," He growls.

He snaps his arm forward but you're prepared and duck, sending a punch into his stomach before bolting as the creature is stunned. You leap over tree roots and you bolt for the edge of the forest. If the rumors are right the creature won't dare leave the forest which means if you want to survive you need to get out of here. You cry out when searing pain shoots through your head, your knees buckling as you hit the ground hard. You curse and try to get back to your feet as the static stops. You grit your teeth and attempt to run again, screaming when something wraps around your ankle and you slam to the ground again.

You groan and opt for attempting to crawl away from the creature but you're slowly drug backwards as you fight to get away. You groan and finally give up when you're held upside down by your leg, glaring at the creature as it holds you.

"Now, are you going to comply or should I bite your head off instead?" He snarls, a tearing sound echoing around you both before the creature suddenly bares sharp teeth.

"I suppose I'll hear you out," You grumble as you cross your arms in annoyance.

"Good," The being growls out, beginning to walk somewhere with you in its hold.

"How far faceless dude? This hurts my head," You tell the creature as you're still left hanging upside down.

"Would you rather I bound you in rope?" He hisses, clearly annoyed by you. Good, you can work with that. "Also, it's Slenderman."

"Actually? Yes, because I wouldn't be upside down. Did you know this can kill a person?" You point out to the creature.

"Not for several hours," The being growls back. "Nice try though."

You huff in annoyance, feeling a headache build as you're left upside down. The being seems to actually register the discomfort and you're finally put down. The tendrils that we're holding you now steadying you as your body tries to regulate itself again. Once you're stable, Slender does as he warned. He binds you in rope.

~~Slender's Pov~~

As he thinks about it he needs to keep you a secret from Sally for a little bit. At least until he can figure out who you are. An aunt maybe? A cousin? He needs to figure it out before he decides what he's going to do with you. With those thoughts he teleports you into the basement of the mansion. The jail part to be exact. He sets her down in a cell but doesn't bother removing the rope.

"You're going to stay there until you tell me where you heard that song!" He barks from outside your cell.

"Make me." You challenge.