Sleep Over

~~Your Pov~~

"Think they're over it yet?" You ask Splendor as you both put the desserts away.

"From the laid out creatures all over the floor I'd say they are and we're not even done," He chuckles.

"We'll have time to make all of them in due time. There's so many to make," You chuckle.

"I don't think I can handle more sweets," Some of the pastas groan softly when you and Splendor finish cleaning the kitchen.

You and Splendor cooked all day and everyone tried a bit of everything, having larger portions of what they thought was best or was their favorite.

"I don't think I can bake anymore," You admit, shaking out the soreness in your wrists.

"That was no sweat," Splendor tries, wincing when he rubs his wrists.

"Liar," You can't help but laugh. "I'll sleep good tonight."

"Who are you going to stay with?" Splendor asks, everyone in earshot pausing at his words.

Oh. Right. You stayed with Slender last night. Other than the first nightmare you found you slept really well with Slender last night. Maybe it was just a fluke though. You were just really tired. Are you willing to think about this? Slender may have apologized but he's still been a complete asshole. You're not going to just forgive him that easy. Still, this is way too awkward to have to choose.

"Actually, I was hoping me, you, and Sally can go on a small sleepover? Sally loves makeovers and she's very good," Slender says, holding an excited Sally in his arms.

"I'm the best!" She says proudly. "Everyone says so!"

"Well, I can't say no to that," You tell them. "Guess I'm staying with them tonight."

"You three have fun," Splendor tells you, pulling you into a gentle hug.

"Goodnight everyone," You call, following Slender and Sally back to Slender's room.

Your eyes light up when you see a mini vanity set up along with a small table for tea.

"It's a sleepover so we all need to get into pajamas! And look! Matching!" Sally tells you with the biggest grin you've ever seen.

You can't help but smile back. She's so happy and it reminds you of your times together in the past. Sally grabs your hand and takes you into the bathroom so you can both change. A frown comes to your lips as you look over Sally's small body. Bruises and cuts that don't bleed litter her. She must feel your staring because she looks up and smiles at you.

"It's okay," She tells you, doing a small spin. "They don't bother me."

"I'm an awful mother," You breathe, sinking to your knees.

"Why? You didn't do any of this," She tells you. "I don't blame you for any of it. Yeah it's sad it happened but we can't change it. Mommy, I love you. I don't care about the past when I have you instead."

"My little girl has grown up so much. I'm so proud of you," You tell her.

"Let's get pajamas on! We shouldn't keep daddy waiting!" She says to change the subject.

"Alright," You chuckle, changing into the pajamas that match hers.

You both exit the bathroom when you're changed, Slender settled on the floor next to the vanity.

"My goodness. I thought you had forgotten about me," He teases you both.

"We didn't take that long," Sally says with a laugh. "Who's first?"