Ally

~~Splendor's Pov~~

He stays with you until he hears Slender and Sally from downstairs. He gently eases you against his pillows and climbs out of the bed. He teleports to Slender's room. He crosses his arms and glares at his eldest brother when he finally enters the bedroom.

"What?" Slender asks, loosening his tie and dimming his lights slightly.

"What the hell were you thinking leaving her alone with everyone?! She could have died!" Splendor barks at his brother.

"Was kind of the point," Slender says with a shrug. "Accidents can happen."

"You can't play with her like that! How do you think Sally would have felt?!" Splendor demands. "She knows her mother has never been gone and finally got to see her! How do you think she'd feel if Y/N had died?!"

"She'd be fine. She understands what we are. She would understand that humans just aren't meant to be around us. What did you do with her anyway?" Slender asks.

"After a massive breakdown I put her to bed in my room where she'll be safe. You're selfish. I hope you know that. You're lucky Sally adores you so much because if it were me I'd be very disappointed in you," Splendor fires back before he teleports back to his room.

He slips into his private bathroom and quietly closes the door. He braces himself against the counter as he finally inhales breath. He's surprised at himself. You may be human but Sally means everything to you. He knows you'd die for her in an instant. You and your husband divorced after three months when you found out he was cheating and you found out you were pregnant. You never wanted to get back with your ex but you did inform him of the pregnancy and the fact you were keeping Sally. He brushed you off and you raised Sally alone for almost six years. He demanded custody and the courts sided with him because he seemed 'stable' and capable of caring for a child. He did everything right. You had no choice but to let her go to him.

Eventually he stopped seeing her altogether like he had her whole life. You feel like you should have known better when he asked to see her out of the blue. Splendor heard the whole conversation and your ex threatened police if you didn't hand her over. You had to give in to avoid a whole mess of court and the possibility of Sally being taken away from both of you. You thought she'd be safe. You really did. He splashes cold water on his face and on the back of his neck as your entire life, not including the future as he couldn't do that, flashes before his eyes once again. You're not innocent by any means but you're innocent when it comes to Sally's death. The love and care you have for Sally is firm and true. That much was easy to tell.

He takes a deep breath and dries his face after shutting off the water. He hangs his towel back up and exits the bathroom, smiling softly when he sees you curled up on your side. You curl up in the same position as Sally. He always wondered where Sally got her little quirks and now he had an answer. She got all of them from you. He wonders if you ever thought to look for Sally as an adult? Had you considered the fact she'd be eighteen right now if she hadn't died? Or maybe part of you knew she was dead. Even if you didn't admit it you knew she was dead and had yourself convinced you were going crazy seeing her ghost a few times. Still, you never gave up on your hope.

He walks over to the bed and pulls the covers back over you before climbing back into the bed. He rests back and stares at the ceiling a while as he just considers everything. If he still had his home he'd say you could just live with him and visit with Sally. You not being in the mansion might have cooled Slender off some and having him there Sally would be able to leave if she was too uncomfortable. However, Zalgo and his minions have been launching attacks on all of them. If the pastas wouldn't join his side willingly then he decided he'd destroy everything until they have no other choice. Yeah right. He has to send swarms of demons just to take down three of them!

Everyone here has great abilities, grown and nurtured by Slender's care, as well as stellar skills! The demons stand no chance against them if they ever find the mansion. Zalgo targeted the three of them , Offender, Trender, and himself, to show Slender what he'd do to the mansion, however, the demon has no clue where Slender's mansion even is! Splendor has never seen his brother use his full powers before and it makes him wonder what could happen if Slender ever gets really mad. He can be scary enough as is but if the demons even try to lay a finger on his mansion Splendor was certain Slender could just take over hell at that point. He shudders at the mere thought. Mad Slender is scary.

Splendor lets out a heavy sigh at that thought, shaking it from his head. No. Slender has a temper but surely he wouldn't let it get the better of him. Slender could destroy things with his anger and it's never a pretty sight. He looks over at you when you let out a hard sigh and whimper in your sleep, resting a gentle hand on your back. Soft yellow magic sparkles light up around his hand before seeping into your back, Splendor ensuring you'll have no bad dreams tonight.