୨ chapter three ୧

Theo is saying something but I'm too distracted texting Isa to understand what

Theo is saying something but I'm too distracted texting Isa to understand what. He'll eventually just shut up.

isa 🎀

isa 🎀
What do you mean he is living with you for a week?

me
It's exactly that, Theo is staying at Oliver's this week. He didn't even bother to let me know.

isa🎀
TBH, I've never understood why you hate him so much. Give him a chance Lena, he might actually surprise you.

isa 🎀
Also, he's kinda hot. Why don't you just flirt with him?

me
Shut up. He's the enemy.
Look I gotta go, talk to you later.
Love you <3

Isa is my best friend, we're locked in. There is no one in the world I love more than her and I'm just glad she's coming to NYU as well, I couldn't do this without her.

"ELENA, did you hear anything I just said?" Theo asks.

"I'm sorry what?" I question. He's looking at me leaning on the doorframe. Is it getting hot in here?

Okay, stop it Elena. Turn your romance reader brain off right now.

"I asked what you wanted to eat"  Theo repeats. "I can make you something, I don't mind" is he actually offering to cook for me?

"Who are you and what have you done with Theodore Sage?" I joke, slightly, because honestly this doesn't match the Theo I've grown to know and hate.

"Oh shut up Sanchez, what do you want me to make you? You have 5 seconds to answer my question"

"You don't have to make me anything Theodore. I'm self sufficient, I don't need a man to take care of me." he rolls his eyes "Especially not you"

I get up and try to get to the kitchen but he doesn't let me get through the door.

"Do you mind?" He looks at me in a way that I can't decipher. Why does it seem like he's somehow trying to flirt with his eyes? And why am I feeling attracted to it? Díos mio Elena, qué estás pensando? No, that's just Theo being himself, that's exactly how he looks at everyone.

I push him to the side and finally find a way out of my room. "Do you even know how to cook Elena?" What, does he think I'm stupid?

"I've never done it but how hard can it be?" it can't be that hard, right? If he can do it, I can too "Besides, I'd have to be mental to let you cook for me. I know you only offered so that you could poison me or some shit"

"Whatever Elena, do as you please. Just try not to burn the kitchen." he smirks. I hate him, I truly hate him.

————————