Tennis Match

"Thinking"
Pov Change
"Talking"
"Thought Comminication"
———————————————————
Narrators Pov

Satsuki glanced at (Y/N), she didn't let any emotion show. She then looked back at Ryuko.

Satsuki: "You said your name is Ryuko Matoi? I see. Your isshin Matoi's daughter?"

Ryuko: "You know who my father is?!"

At this point Ryuko was sweating bullets. Her face was getting red as she kept her sword pointed at Satsuki.

(Y/N): "Ryuko, are you ok-"

She fell to her knee and (Y/N) tried to help her up.

(Y/N): "R-Ryuko, you're burning up!"

???: "You're bleeding too much, Ryuko."

(Y/N): "Who the hell said that..."

Ryuko: "Isn't that what you want?"

(Y/N): "Who the hell wants what?!"

???: "At this rate of blood loss, you will lose consciousness in five minutes."

(Y/N): "Blood loss?

Ryuko: "Don't sound so calm about it!"

Ryuko looked up at Satsuki, her expression unwavering. Almost as if she was looking at Ryuko like she was a bug.

Ryuko: "We'll talk about this at length the next time we meet, Satsuki Kiryuuin!"

She jumped out the rink and then started running away. (Y/N) stood up straight and looked at Satsuki.

Sanageyama: "After her!"

He started sending One-Stars after Ryuko. Satsuki banged her sword on the ground, grabbing everyone's attention.

Satsuki: "Don't bother. You, boy down there, what is your name?"

(Y/N) crossed his arms.

(Y/N): "(Y/N), (Y/N) Saito. Why do you ask?"

Satsuki kept a straight face.

Satsuki: "Since you beat a two-star, would you like to have a goku uniform?"

She was offering him a uniform. Everyone looked surprised.

(Y/N): "Hmm... would I have to act like that guy?"

He pointed to the naked Fukuroda that was now foaming out of his mouth.

Satsuki: "No, of course not, for he is a disgrace."

(Y/N) let out a sigh. What should he do? What will he do? What would he do?!

(Y/N): "...fine..." "besides what's the worst that could happen?"

Satsuki: "Come with us, you need some clothes anyways."

(Y/N) then remembered he wasn't wearing clothes. I guess the breeze felt nice? He looked at Mako.

(Y/N): "Mako, make sure Ryuko is okay..."

Mako: "Haiii!"

Mako ran out of the hoard of students. (Y/N) jumped out of the ring and started walking up the stairs to Satsuki.

Sanageyama: "You dare-"

Satsuki: "I'll allow it."

(Y/N) glared at Sanageyama.

(Y/N): "Would you stop being such a lap dog, if she wanted you to speak for her, she would've said so."

Sanageyama: "Uh-"