A Fight Worth Watching

"Thinking"
Pov Change
"Talking"
"Thought Comminication"

Narrators pov

When (Y/N) and Omita left, Satsuki sheathed her blade and let out a huff.

Satsuki: "I want you to keep your eyes on the both of them. The scar on (Y/N) stomach is not for no reason and whenever (Y/N) gets mad it seems to hurt Omita, maybe they are connected in some way."

Sanageyama: "Understood."

The next day in Mikisugi's class (Y/N) and Ryuko were glaring at Mikisugi and Mako was sleeping. Omita looked confused but didn't ask any questions.

When class was over Ryuko and (Y/N) went after Mikisugi. Omita followed behind them. When they turned the corner, Mikisugi was gone!

Ryuko: "Huh? Where'd he disappear to?!"

(Y/N): "Weird-"

Mako came like a bat out of hell at all three of them. (Y/N) and Ryuko stood out of the way, but it was far too late for Omita. But with Omita's quick reflexes, he caught Mako and set her down gently, he noticed a note on her back and took it off, he threw the nail out of a window, but the thing is the window wasn't open so it basically made the window break.

Omita: "Ai, (Y/N)-Kun, Ryuko-Chan, a note."

Ryuko took the note from him, it read as follows.

'See me after school where we met before.'

-Aikuro Mikisugi.

Ryuko crushed the paper and frowned.

Ryuko: "That bastard! Cmon, (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) blushed and nodded, Omita grabbed his shoulder and smiled brightly.

Omita: "Heh! I'm gonna go with you, Mako, will you be okay on your own?"

Mako: "Hai!"

Omita: "Just don't get into trouble okay?~"

They all left to where Mikisugi brought them yesterday.

Mikisugi: "This won't do, I'm afraid. We simply can't have you looking at me with such passion in your eyes at school."

(Y/N): "Ai! You perv, she wasn't looking at you like that.."

Mikisugi: "Speak for yourself, you were looking at me the same way, so you happen to like men-"

(Y/N) punched him in the face.

Mikisugi: "Gak! Cmon I was joking!"

Ryuko pulled Mikisugi up by his collar.

Ryuko: "There are some things you shouldn't even joke about!"

Mikisugi: "You're quite naive when it comes to this subject, aren't you?"

Ryuko quickly let go, a deep red blush covering her face, she sat down on the floor, her legs crossed.

Ryuko: "Just tell me who you are!"

(Y/N): "I would like-"

Omita: "Mikisugi-Sensei~ I would like to know too!"