A Journey

"Thinking"
Pov Change
"Talking"
"Thought Comminication"
"Y/N Talking in His Transformed Uniform"

Narrator's Pov

A week later, (Y/N) was back in school. He had on his sweatpants and hoodie with his uniform underneath. A large crowd of students was gathered outside of school looking up at Satsuki.

(Y/N): "Well damn, what did I miss..."

Satsuki: "Today, I am giving the Honnouji Academy Student Council system a fresh start!"

(Y/N): "Eh?"

Satsuki: "All students are hereby granted the right to attack all other students."

Some people looked at (Y/N) with glares, he just smiled and waved nervously at them.

Satsuki: "Secret meetings, scheming, backstabbing—anything goes! Seven days from now, reach the schoolyard alive!"

Akuma was just sitting on the edge of the giant platform eating chips, while the rest of the elites stood at both sides of Satsuki.

Satsuki: "And once you are here at the end of those seven days, use your own strength to lay claim to your social standing once again! This shall be Honnouji Academy's first naturals  election!"

(Y/N): "Hoh? Naturals election?"

Satsuki: "In this election, you will not be choosing some candidate! You will be choosing yourself! Your standing! Your strength! Your way of life!"

Omita walked up beside (Y/N), he let out a sigh and rubbed his head.

Omita: "Man, it's been so long since I fought Sanageyama at the beginning of school. I'm starting to feel rusty."

(Y/N): "You feel rusty while I feel sore, ain't that a bit-"

Satsuki: "At 8:30am, seven days from now, a sudden death runoff election will be held with the survivors who arrive in this schoolyard! Fight another! Emerge victorious! And I will grant you your Goku Uniforms anew! Now, fellow comrades of Honnouji Academy... Fight!"

Akuma: "Oi! Satsuki-Chan~!"

Sanageyama: "It's Lady Satsuki to you-"

Satsuki: "Yes, Akuma?"

Sanageyama: "Huh..."

Akuma: "Why can't we go down there and fight?"

Satsuki: "Because you are already selected."

Akuma: "Hm? You haven't even seen me fight before."

Satsuki: "True, but you are very strong-"

Satsuki kicked him off of the edge, but he was immediately back there in a second.

Satsuki: "-right?"

Akuma just smirked and stood up.

Akuma: "I guess, by the way you owe me more chips. They fell when you kicked me off."

Akuma and (Y/N) locked eyes, they grinned then walked off to where they were going. (Y/N) just stood around as he watched the chaos. Omita was easily killing people left and right. (Y/N) saw the elites walking in a group while all the chaos happened around them which caught his attention.

Sanageyama: "This is crazy. Is she trying to tear down the order she herself created?"

Akuma: "Well, knowing her, she probably has a reason for all of this."

Sanageyama: "You barely know her!"

Akuma: "I know more than you think."

Akuma and Sanageyama looked at each other, Sanageyama with a glare and Akuma with a smirk. Nonon broke them up.