A Very Interesting Morning

"Thinking"
Pov Change
"Talking"
"Thought Comminication"

[Okay! Before we get into this chapter, I just want to show you how (Y/N)'s powers work! I assure you, this guy has more power than I make it seems like he has.]

[1/100 or 1%: No healing factor, low senses, strong physically.
2/100 or 2%: Slow healing factor, mid senses, stronger physically.
3%-100%: Higher the percentage, higher magical ability, higherthr strength and higher senses and better healing factor.]

[Without his glove... well, you'll just have to figure it out.]

[Keep in mind, the madder he gets, the higher chance he has to break the seal on his power. Also, keep in mind, he WANTS his power to be sealed so he has some sort of a challenge. Also his glove keeps his true power sealed.]

Narrators Pov

(Y/N) was sleeping peacefully in a chair in Omita's house, an alarm made him start to stir awake.

(Y/N): "Omita-Kun! Turn off your alarm... I'm tryna... sleep..."

Omita was actually washing (Y/N)'s uniform.

Omita: "It's not me, it's coming from outside."

(Y/N) stood up and looked out the window.

(Y/N): "And what is today?"

Omita: "It's Tuesday... that means..."

(Y/N)/Omita: "It's No-Late Day!"

The both of them jumped into a crowd of students. (Y/N) just had on his boxers but Omita was fully dressed due to him not sleeping at night.

(Y/N): "Damnit! We'll never make it in time!"

They saw Ryuko and Mako sitting on her case on top of all the students.

(Y/N): "Ryuko-Chan!"

Ryuko looked their direction and waved.

Ryuko: "Hurry!"

They made their way through the sea of students and held onto the sides on the case. Ira made his way on a balcony. He busted through the houses.

Ira: "I can see that you are confused, Ryuko Matoi!"

(Y/N): "She's not the only one! I thought this was only for No-Stars!"

Ira: "But you are a No-Star, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "But Omita isn't!"

Ira: "True, so get up here, Omita."

Omita: "(Y/N), I'm sorry my dear brother, but I must go."

He looked away with a sad look, he covered his sly smile with his hand. Omita got on the balcony and let out a sigh of relief.

Omita: "(Y/N)-Kun~! I'll see you at the Academy!"

(Y/N) let out a sigh.

Ryuko: "You're that jerk from the Four Devas-"

Ira: "One of the Honnouji Academy's Student Council Devas! Disciplinary Bureau Chairman, Ira Gamagoori! Allow me to explain."

Everyone stopped and looked at Ira, Omita stood beside him doing the same pose Ira was doing.

Ira: "No-Late Day is a school event that comes once a semester in which the Disciplinary Bureau whiles unsuspecting No-Star slackers into shape!"

(Y/N): "Cmon man! I don't even got my Kamui-"

Ira: "When the siren goes off in the slums at 4am, the No-Stars must evade the traps that we at the Disciplinary Bureau built with our technological prowess and make it to school by the time the first period bell rings at 8:30Am! Should they arrive late, they are expelled on the spot and- what the hell?!"