Sanageyama's Will

"Thinking"
Pov Change
"Talking"
"Thought Comminication"
"Y/N Talking in His Transformed Uniform"

(Y/N)'s Pov

I was now in my own personal universe. I sat there reminiscing about what I did. Everyone knows about me now... I'm a monster. I... what am I going to do? What will Ryuko think of me...? I slammed my hand into the ground, it left a huge crater then, bit the bottom of my lip. Shit! Why did Kyoufu have to show up now?!

I don't want to kill my own... well, ex friend... I should've been quicker, maybe I could've saved his family. I let out a sigh and teleported back to Honnouji.

(Y/N): "Akuma, take my power back down to 3%."

Akuma said nothing and just did it. I looked down at my uniform and sighed. I wondered why it changed when I took off my glove. As I walked back home I looked around at all the normal people. Looking over universes have gotten to be a toll on my life ever since what happened to Kyoufu's universe.

When I entered the house I saw Omita, Akuma and Ryuko. They were speaking to each other. Ryuko ran up to me, but I just stopped her.

(Y/N): "We'll talk later..."

I continued to walk to my room, I didn't want to look back and see her expression because it would only hurt me.

"It's not your fault."

(Y/N): "Huh? What did you say Ryuko?"

I turned around, but Ryuko looked at me like I was crazy.

Ryuko: "I didn't say anything... I'm just gonna go, come find me when you want to talk."

I nodded and started walking back to my room, I opened the door and fell over onto my bed. I sat there for a few minutes then I got up I took off my uniform and grabbed a hanger, I put the uniform on the hanger and hung it up in my closet.

Koketsu: "(Y/N)? What are you doing?"

(Y/N): "Just hanging you up for a bit."

I put my hand on the doorknob of the closet and started closing it.

Koketsu: "(Y/N)! Wai-"

I closed it and let out the millionth sigh of the day.

The Next Day

I got up and chose out a outfit. I put on my white shirt, a black hoodie my black sweatpants and white and black converse (Cause I love converse el oh el). Of course I had my original black glove on. I went to the bathroom and looked at my appearance, my hair was messy, my fangs and eyes were back to normal though.

When I got to school, some people were looking at me. I just put my hood up and put my hands in my pockets.

A knife came flying at my face, it cut off a strand of my hair.

Unagari: "I am Unagari Mochi! President of the Mochi Club! Prepare to be defeated!"

(Y/N): "Not today..."

Knives came from everywhere, I dodged lots of them, but one stabbed me in my back. I groaned and pulled it out.

(Y/N): "Did you specially have this trap made for me?!"

Unagari: "No, but you are in cohorts with Ryuko, right?! So that makes you my enemy!"

I decided to stop playing and just ran up to Unagari. When I got up to him, his uniform changed into a fucking MOCHI! I deadpanned and just used wind slice.