A Battle Against An Idiot

"Thinking"
Pov Change
"Talking"
"Thought Comminication"
"Y/N Talking in His Transformed Uniform"

Narrators POV

The couple stood in front of Ira.

Nonon: "What's this? You talk as though you're going to be the first to fight."

Sanageyama: "I'll be the first to fight them."

(Y/N): "Hoh? Sure you won't overheat again?"

Sanageyama just smirked.

Ryuko: "Fine by us! We'll take you all on!"

Akuma was just sitting down eating candy.

Akuma: "*Munch* Satsuki-Chan~. Can we hurry this up so I can fight (Y/N)?"

Inumata: "You really are a fool, Matoi."

(Y/N): "Hey. Watch it..."

(Y/N) glared at him, his glowing red eyes making it even scarier causing everyone to go wide eyed, even Akuma cause this isn't a usual expression seen on his face.

Inumata: "W-we said one-on-one, didn't we? We each want to defeat your Kamuis with our own power."

Satsuki: "The battle order has already been decided."

Ryuko/Elites: "Huh?"

Satsuki: "Haven't you Elites noticed that the pillars you stand on are of different heights? The more students you have defeated, the higher your pillar. Gamagoori defeated the fewest, so he is first. Then Inumata will fight, followed by Jakuzure, then Jigoku, and last Sanageyama."

Sanageyama: "Damn, I beat too much of the cannon fodder?"

Akuma: "Nghhh.. Omita-Kun! Come up here so I have someone to talk to!"

Omita who was on the ground sighed, he looked at Mako and smiled.

Omita: "I'll be back soon, babe!"

Mako: "Hai!"

Omita jumped up, the force behind it left a small crater in the ground and some one-stars went flying. He landed on the pillar and sat beside Akuma.

Inumata: "That efficient fighting style of mine proved effective, I suppose."

Nonon: "Well, well. The one who suggested this is at the top of the lineup, huh? It's sweet that you're so considerate of your fellow students, Gama."

Ira: "All I did was defend myself when attacked."

(Y/N): "Just remembering makes me want to forfeit this fight..."

Ira: "Still, I suppose this means that you three won't get a chance at them!"

(Y/N): "Bold statement, for a man that will lose."

The couple got into their fighting stances, but nothing happened.

Ryuko: "What's the holdup?! Get to it already!"

Ira: "What are you in such a hurry for? The battle begins at 1PM!"

Ryuko: "Eh?! Huh?"

They both looked at the time and saw it was 8:55AM.

(Y/N): "And what does time have to do with this?"

Ryuko: "Right?! Let's get it over with!"

Ira: "No, we will abide by the schedule. That is what discipline is about! That is what the rules are about!"