Fighting Teddy Jin

Gray was walking through the hallway when he felt pressure on his back.

He looks back to see a boy with a sharpie, marking an 'X' on his back.

"What do you think you're doing to my back?" Gray beans the boy by his collar, looking at him with rage.

"I'm... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." the boy was sobbing, he had a bloody nose.

"What class are you from?" Gray asked, gripping his shirt tighter.

"C-Class one..." the boy blurted out.

Gray looked around to find any sign of Teddy but he didn't see him.

"I... I had no other choice..." the boy sobbed.

This caused Gray to feel even more angry.

"You had no other choice?" Gray asked through gritted teeth.

Gray remembered his classmates response from Byakusan middle when they responded to the pain they caused Stephan.

Gray was in no mood to pummel a boy who was only affiliated with Teddy Jin, he wanted to fight Teddy Jin himself.

Even though this fucker annoys me, it would just be a one sided beat down.

"What...what was I supposed to do... that freak is an insane sadist"

Gray flinched, turning back around.

"You fucking lowlife. If you're gonna run away, carry that weight yourself. Don't rope other people into your shit" Gray walked away, taking off his top shirt.

Gray looked through the window and saw Teddy Jin and Phillip Kim walking a floor beneath him.

He was just imagining the beat down he would give to Teddy. He wanted to wait for a time to send a message, not while they were alone.

After school ended, Gray was walking towards the bus but was stopped by a classmate of his.

"Hey- Gray!" The boy with glasses, known as Eugene yelled, huffing since he was out of breath.

"The marker doesn't wash out clean with just laundry detergent... I have experience with this kind of stuff you know..." Eugene trailed off.

Noticing Gray's lack of response he spoke up.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I hope I didn't make you angry. Use those two products, it should wash out nicely. I'll make sure to come early tomorrow, see you then!" Eugene yelled, turning his back and walking away from Gray.

This reminds me of Stephan Ahn...

Gray felt a pang in his chest with the thought of Stephan, but he quickly brushed it off, focusing on what was going on now.

The next day
Donald was busy again, sending any work he needed Gray to do through messages.

While Gray began the day at school, a puddle of coke was in the hall. It was supposed to be Eugene who picked it up but Gray noticed that he hadn't finished his work.

"I'll do it" Gray stood up and grabbed the mop.

Gray mopped the hallway and was now headed to the classroom.

While walking back, Gray saw a book bag soaked with water.

What... is that about?

Gray realized it was his bag. He looked up at the student who was also mopping.

"Did you do this?" Gray asked, unable to contain his rage.

"What? No, no, no! It wasn't me!" The boy yelled, pointing towards the boys standing at the top of the staircase.