Donald Na vs Changhui Han// Gray Yeon vs Wolf Keum (rematch)

As the elevator opened, Donald and Gray came face to face with the boss.

Donald took off the glasses covering his eyes.

"Good after, sir." Donald smiled.

Gray was analyzing the room for anything to use as a weapon in case anything went wrong.

"I'm Donald Na of the Yeongdeungpo Union, and this is Gray Yeon." Donald announced.

"I'm sorry to show up unannounced, but I'm sure you understand. Things might get rowdy downstairs, but if we can come to an agreement, then I'm sure there won't be any problems." Donald spoke with confidence.

"So you're Donald Na of Yeongdeungpo. I've heard a lot about you. So tell me, what brings you here?" Changhui Han asked, picking up a cup of tea.

"Yes, if you don't mind, I'd be happy to explain."

"Go on"

Donald bowed, taking a seat. Gray stood behind him with his hands behind his back.

"I've been watching Cheongang, and it's been interesting to say the least. From transportation to uniforms... You've been copying the union's ways to a tee. But copy or not, what you do, sir, across the river is no business of mine."

"However, I'd like for Cheongang to keep its hands off our business."

"That's my only proposal. Simple, wouldn't you agree?" Donald finished speaking, now awaiting a response that determined how Donald would handle things.

"You must mean Daegwang. But you and your boys are being rash. You've crossed the line... Daegwang sits on the border of Yeongdeungpo and Mapo. It and Magyeong were both originally under the control of Cheonggang." Changhui responded confidently, not showing any emotion on his face.

"But that was during the Manwol days. Things are different now." Donald began.

"Everything in Yeongdeungpo belongs to the Union. Do you understand, sir?" Donald said with a condescending, professional smile.

"This is a symbolic issue. The one crossing the line is Cheongang. With all due respect, you got greedy." Donald concluded.

"Greedy?" Changhui asks.

Changhui pours a cup of tea for Donald, pushing it towards him.

"Have some tea and go home for today. This isn't something that can be resolved by showing up unannounced. There's a process to everything." Changhui stated calmly.

"Actually, I don't drink black tea." Donald looked down at the cup and pushed it back toward him.

"Let me be clear; they've probably already started downstairs." Donald began.

"And you can wait to decide until after you see the results. But you might end up ruining the reputation that Cheongang has worked so hard to build. Are you okay with that, sir?" Donald asked, continuing to use the term "sir" as a powermove.

"Hey kid. Is that the tone of someone who's here to negotiate? You don't understand who we are, do you?" Changhui asked, now faltering his calm and professional manner.

"Hey, Changhui Han. You motherfucker...I don't think you understand. Did my calling you "Sir" inflate your little ego?" Donald asked, his tone shifting from a respectful one to an annoyed one.

Cheanuon took a sip out of the cup before slamming it down on the table and cracking it.

He then tossed the table with one arm.

"I tried to be nice as your senior, but I see you have a taste for blood." Changhui spoke, glaring at Donald.

Changhui Han immediately sent a backward kick his way.