Speaking To Donald

Notes:
Already on Chapter 82! I have an idea of what to do until Chapter 110ish. After that, it's uncharted territory. I'm glad people enjoy this. I love reading the comments. I just started school again, so the updates might not be as consistent, but I enjoy writing this, so I'll try to update as much as I can! I also have a fanfiction on Wattpad that I haven't updated in quite a bit so I might also focus on that. I will update as soon as I can! :)

The next day

Gray hadn't been approached by anyone in the group, so he assumed they were busy.

After school ended, Gray was picked up by Donald and driven to his office.

Gray was looking forward to this sparring match. Although he knew he was nowhere near Donald's physical ability to fight, he had gained confidence over the years.

After entering the office and acknowledging Kingsley, Gray and Donald began to fight without a word being exchanged.

Gray started by throwing a book to block Donald's vision, to which Donald swatted the book with his left hand.

Gray took this chance to kick at Donald's ankle, and Donald responded by blocking this action by moving his leg up.

Donald threw a punch; Gray couldn't dodge it in time, so he calculated where the punch would end up and only got hit when the fist was close, minimizing the damage.

"Hah!" Donald let out an amused laugh, throwing another punch and not letting Gray catch a break.

Gray once again calculated the distance and didn't feel the impact of the punch.

Using this as an opportunity, Gray reached out towards Donald's arm and bent it, causing discomfort.

Donald furrowed his eyebrows and used his available hand to grip Gray's wrist off of his own.

He then sent a punch towards Gray. This time, Gray couldn't dodge in time, leading to a solid punch being felt.

Donald paused, feeling how his attack went through.

Gray showed resilience in his eyes, showing no sign of backing down due to the injury.

Donald grinned.

"That's enough for today," Donald said.

Gray looked puzzled.

"I'm okay. I can still go," Gray said, wiping off the blood running down his cheek.

"I think you've gotten out your frustrations enough. It also appears that you have something on your mind," Donald said.

Gray furrowed his brows.

"Is there something you'd like to share with me?" Donald asked, casually sitting down on his office chair.

Gray sat down in front of him, clenching his fists.

"I want to talk to you about what happened in my middle school," Gray announced.

Donald was taken aback; he didn't expect Gray to be the first to be open about it.

"I'm sure you already have a grasp on the incident." Gray said, knowing Donald did his research on him.

Donald remained silent, still looking at Gray intensely.

Gray sighed before he got comfortable. He began recounting his middle school events. From how he became friends with Stephan, to all the good moments, to how he noticed Stephan becoming distant, to the day of the Olympiad competition, to when Stephan fell, to his training to reach the minimum to fight, to actually beating him up, it all leads back to how they first encountered one another.