Part 12

JENNIE

Feeling Lisa moving inside me, with her lips genuinely moving along with mine and her tongue exercising with mine once again, was exactly what I needed right now, and I was feeling selfish. Very selfish. She is married, and to the one person, I hated working for. Just the thought of it made my stomach ill. But at the moment, I didn't care.

She fought hard for me this week, and now she was with me, with her buried deep inside of me. With her lips pressed hard to mine, and was kissing me like Kendal never even existed.

For that, I was in heaven.

And if knowing she's still married to her, and how she with me by making love to me, was wrong and selfish? I will shrug it off. Because as of right now, I don't care. My heart is truly with her, and what she is showing me now is, her heart is with me. And I do believe her when she says I'm her world.

With Lisa lying on top of me, moving and showing me how much she loves me while feeling her heart beating against mine, a song I have always loved came to my mind, with the song's lyrics explaining precisely what is going on with Lisa and me. And that's Open Arms, by Journey.

Lisa has asked repeatedly for me to believe her and that she has nothing to hide from me. She also wants to prove and show me what my love means to her. Then, I start thinking about how laid up I was in this house all week and how it felt so cold being alone and without her. Even though I'm hurt and upset with her, and how I've felt so much hatred for her, I knew in my heart that I still wanted her here, next to me, and to be in her arms, holding me like she's always held me. And now that she's come for me, she's turned my night into the day, and I needed her to stay.

Lisa parted from my lips, rested her palms on either side of my face, and looked me in the eye, sincerely whispering, "I love you so much, Jennie Please forgive me."

My hands roamed up her back, to the back of her head, then pulled her down to me and kissed her until there was no more air to breathe. Needing air, I released my lips from her with a smile. "I love you, so much," I said, then when I felt my orgasm was about to hit. I latched onto her neck, nibbled, then covered her lovemaking tool with all the warm fluids that my body had been wanting and wishing to release all week.

Lisa rolled off, pulling me with her, and having me lay on top of her. As my hair fell and covered her face, she slid her fingers through my hair, gripped, then held my hair behind as she looked me in the eye. "I want you to know you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I will never forget that day we met, and I refuse to think it was ever wrong of me to ask for your phone number. And I mean that with all my heart."

My heart just melted.

My heart melted so much that my stomach suddenly felt sick, and everything I had earlier was about to explode out of my mouth. I covered my mouth, maneuvered quickly off Lisa, then bolted to the bathroom as fast as I could.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked as she rushed to my side.

I shook my head. "No. I've been like this all week," I said quietly, choking as more liquid came shooting out of my mouth. "My nerves have been so unstable all week.

Anything I've tried eating this week has refused to remain in my stomach."

"Alcohol doesn't help, you know."

I lowered my forehead to the cold seat and closed my eyes.

"I know," I quietly said. "I just didn't care, though. I wanted something that would take my mind away from you to forget everything. Even if everything came back into my mind after I sobered up."

"I think you should try to eat something. It could help you feel better."

"I don't know if I can."

"You should at least try," she said, handing me a glass of water. "If I were to make you something to eat, will you try to eat?"