1 - First Day Of School

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
~ Unknown 

•♡•

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH

•♡•

"It's the beginning of the school year, I hope everyone's excited!" 

Cheers resonated throughout the gymnasium, though most of the teens were only hollering at the attractive 17-year-old giving the speech. 

"Your class schedules have all been handed out to you upon entering the gymnasium. We have plenty of new students with us this year. I hope you all get along well, and that you all enjoy this school year." Momo smiled, pressing her hand on the mic.

"For those who don't know me, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, senior year student and head of the student council. I'm in charge of putting together any activities or outings that the school plans. That said, if anyone has any ideas and\or suggestions for activities during the school year, make sure to stop by the student council and give us your thoughts." She hummed, a bright smile on her face. Dark eyes scanned the crowds in front of her, hollers resonating as she fixed her plaid skirt and blouse.

"I hope you all have a good time, this year. It's my last year at UA High before I'm off to college. As the president of the student council, I'll try my best to make you all happy." She smiled. "Thank you, you may now attend your first class, following your schedules." 

"Is it just me, or has Momo gotten even prettier over the summer?" Denki awed, tilting his head as students walked by to make their way to their class. 

"Watch it, Denks. That's my girlfriend, you're talking about." Jiro muttered, giving a harsh slap at the blond's back. "But she is really, really pretty. I'm super lucky to have someone like her." She smiled, looking over to the other side of the gym, where the dark-haired seventeen-year-old was chatting with other student council members. 

"Are you guys coming, or what?" A voice suddenly interrupted their conversation; an energetic pink-haired teen running up between them.
"We've got homeroom together, let's go." Mina smiled, fixing her jean jacket over her pink tank-top. Jiro was quick to pop out her earbuds, stuffing them in the pocket of her leather jacket before rushing off with her two friends. She folded her schedule and stuffed it in her bag, soon arriving in a class filled with other teens her age. 

"There you are, slow-pokes!" Kirishima was quick to shout upon seeing their arrival. He smiled as Mina sat next to him on his desk, kicking her feet around as she fiddled with her jean shorts. 

"We're all here. Except for Momo." She smiled, looking around to her friends. They had all been best buds since meeting in their freshman year, when they were only fourteen. 

Mina Ashido's popular with nearly every student at UA High. She's known for being one of the only transgender students there, and since she is very outgoing and friendly, everyone liked her. She's also very gifted at skateboard and works two jobs, which somewhat adds to her popularity and coolness. She's not very clever, but likes to learn new things and random facts. She doesn't like talking about the fact that she's transgender, so she doesn't unless someone asks her to.