4 - Sleep Over

If you're too afraid of making mistakes, you won't be able to do anything.
~ Vinsmoke Sanji

•♡•

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH

•♡•

"Oh, a sleep-over?" Inko hummed, looking over to her grinning son. 

"Yeah!" Izuku replied, nodding. "Yaoyorozu invited everyone to come help out with some student council things. And to thank us, she offered everyone to stay the night with fun activities." The greenette explained, clutching onto the bag he had filled with spare clothing and hygiene products, enough for him to be away from home for over twelve hours. 

"I see. I thought you'd be more exhausted. You've been so busy, these past two weeks, with school and homework." His mother sighed, finally finishing her cup of tea. Midoriya shrugged, slipping on his boots. 

"I'm not that tired, honestly. Every homework I've been given so far has been a piece of cake." He admitted. "I think I'll get going, now. Yaoyorozu's house is two blocks away." He muttered, giving a final glance to his parent. Inko sighed, approaching her son to give him a hug. 

"Okay, be careful. You have everything you need, right? You'll call me if there's anything?" She asked, worry laced in her voice. The greenette chuckled, nodding. 

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be fine, mom. Trust me." He smiled. "Bye." He pressed a quick kiss on his parent's forehead before leaving their apartment, making his way down metal stairs before reaching the pavement. He wasn't a very fast walker, but tried his best to hurry as he made his way towards Momo's home. 

He had only been hanging out with the group for a few days, but had been getting along great with everyone and had even gotten to sit with them in the cafeteria. There was still so much he had to find out about everyone and he was looking forward to that, and being invited to a night over with everyone sounded like a perfect opportunity to have more information about everyone. 

And that handsome blond he hadn't had the chance to speak to, yet. 

Midoriya cleared his throat as he approached the front door, pressing on the doorbell before standing still to wait. His smile lit up as the wooden door opened, his black-haired friend inviting him inside. 

"Midoriya, welcome! Let me bring your bag upstairs." She beamed. 

"Thanks." The greenette smiled. "I can bring it, though." He chuckled, following the teen up a flight of stairs. "Your house is really nice." He complimented, breaking the silence as Yaoyorozu led him to her bedroom. He tried his best to stop his jaw from dropping once they walked into her room, Izuku unable to believe how big it was. 

"Thank you." She hummed, taking the greenette's bag from him to set it next to a few more. "Everybody's in the dinning room, my father's cooking his famous pasta dish, tonight." She explained, leading the freckled teen back down the staircase. "You're not allergic to anything, are you?" 

"Uhm, I'm allergic to peanuts." He shrugged, watching a smile draw itself on Momo's lips. 

"Okay, you're safe, then." She giggled, walking into a large area. Izuku's face lit up at the sight of Ochako and Shoto, seated amongst those they had gotten to know during the past few days. Emerald eyes made their way over to an attractive blond, seated at the dinning table, away from everyone else. "All the seats are filled, except for the one next to Katsuki and the one next to Kaminari. Which one to do you want?" Momo asked.