15 - Something New

If you can use those fears to shape who you will be and push past them, you can do anything.

~ Markiplier

•♡•

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH

•♡•

Ochako hummed sadly as she watched her green-haired friend laugh, her heart aching at the sight. She had gotten used to seeing Izuku with Katsuki, but the hickeys now visible on his neck were beginning to bother her. Especially when the greenette seems to only reveal them around friends, and wears a scarf to go home so his mother wouldn't spot them. 

Not only that, but for the past few weeks, Midoriya had been acting strange. He had started smoking more often, and had even gone to the point of asking Sero for a few joints of his own to take home. Izuku had also confessed to the brunette that he and Katsuki had been getting more intimate lately, which the freckled teen loved. He said being showered with affection was something he could definitely get used to. 

Another thing bothering Uraraka was the fact that Midoriya seemed so fucking happy. She felt as if everyone in her friend group was falling in love - except for Shoto who had spoken about not being interested in relationships whatsoever. She felt alone. 

It was fine, seeing everyone with their partners and watching them show affection to one another. But when she thinks about the boy she loves - She knows she doesn't have a chance with him. He had told her before that he just wasn't interested in girls, and she had accepted him for who he was. But deep down, she still hoped that he'd turn his interest to her one day. 

"You're quiet." 

Ochako flinched, wide eyes shooting to meet ones that sported heterochromia. A smile formed on flustered features as she sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck, playing with the strand of hair that came down by her cheek. 

"Yeah, sorry. I'm not really in the mood to talk. Besides, everyone's talking with each other and I don't want to butt into anybody's conversation, you know?" She hummed, looking over to her tall friend. Shoto nodded, looking around to see Jiro and Momo sharing an intense conversation with Kaminari. 

"I see. I'm not talking to anybody, though." The dual-haired teen huffed, looking down to the brunette once more. He watched a large smile form on her face, a slight smile of his own forming too. 

"Well, it's not like I have much to say, anyway." Uraraka giggled, shrugging as she glanced up to the greenette sitting across from her. Her face twisted as she watched Katsuki press a gentle kiss on a freckled temple, not understanding how the two are able to be so affectionate out in public, like this. It's understandable when everyone's sitting together somewhere more private - But in a restaurant booth? It seems weird to her. 

"You've been watching him and Bakugou a lot, lately." Todoroki muttered, taking a sip from his glass, although there was only a few drops of Sprite left at the bottom along with a partially-melted ice cube. 

"Is it that obvious?" The teenager whined, looking down to her ripped jeans. "Sorry; it must be weird." She mumbled. 

"No." Shoto spoke. "I get it. It's strange, seeing him like this. It seems like he's changed completely. He was a quiet, introverted nerd before we started hanging out with everyone else. And now that he's started to see Bakugou more often, he's switched to being an extroverted, loud delinquent." 

A silence roamed as Ochako nodded along, her heart aching at the thought. She missed her friend, and it sucked that Izuku wouldn't make time for her and Shoto anymore.

"Maybe if we tell his mother, she'll stop him from acting this way and everything might go back to normal." Todoroki continued, eyeing the occupied greenette. 

"We can't do that - Snitches get stitches. And besides, we haven't been very good either, y'know. We've been smoking with them too. He's just getting more... Into it, I guess." The short teen replied, keeping her voice down as she glanced over to Ashido who was busy conversing with a certain redhead. 

"Still, it feels wrong to watch him act like this. It's not like him." 

"I know." Ochako muttered as she looked down to her empty plate, pushing around a few crumbs with her fork. "I think I'm going to go. It's getting late, and I told my mom I'd help her with her puzzle tonight." She spoke up, gaining the attention of several teenagers seated around the table. 

"So soon? It's only 7." Yaoyorozu hummed, cocking a brow.

"Yeah, but y'know... My mom." The brunette nervously chuckled, sliding out of the end of the booth. "I'll see you guys Monday, okay?" She hummed, dropping some change on the table to pay for her part of the meal. She quickly waved, giving a final smile to a greenette that stared at her awkwardly. 

•♡•

"Kiss?" 

Tired, green eyes hovered over to crimsons as a sigh escaped his mouth. "Sure." Izuku answered, turning to press a quick peck on his boyfriend's lips. "G'night." He hummed, turning to face the front door to his home again. 

"Hey, hey- That's it? No I love you, no nothing?" The blond choked, reaching down to grab his boyfriend's sleeve. 

"I'm tired, Kacchan. I just want to go to bed." Midoriya muttered, dark circles visible under his eyes. After texting his mom that he'd be home late because of a friend reunion, he ended up staying out until one in the morning... Everybody had left the restaurant by 9PM, and Midoriya somehow ended up lying in his partner's bed to have more marks printed onto his neck. 

"Still that's not a reason to ignore me like this, is it? I walked you home, after all." The tall teen gently chuckled, his chest aching as he watched a bottom lip wobble. "Are you about to cry?" He shot, eyes widening. 

"No, I'm just really tired. I get emotional when I don't get enough rest, sorry." Midoriya was quick to answer. Bakugou stood still as a soft peck was pressed on his cheek, followed by a sweet kiss on his lips. "I love you, and thank you for walking me home in the dark." The greenette smiled. "I love you." 

A grin formed on sharp features as a sense of pride boomed in his chest.
"I love you too. Go get some rest, okay? I'll text you tomorrow." 

"Yeah, okay. Good night, Kacchan." The freckled teen smiled, unlocking the front door before slipping inside. The blond waved goodbye, a sweet smile turning into a cocky grin once his boyfriend was fully disappeared inside the house. 

Day by day, he was getting closer to sleeping with the adorable nerd. He was so close to getting laid again, and after such hard work, he knew it'd be one of the best ones he was going to have. Izuku's ass was the main attraction, one of the greenette's best features according to Bakugou. 

All he had to do first, was figure out how to get rid of the butterflies he felt whenever he left a red mark on a freckled neck. He had to figure out how to get rid of the feeling - How to stop himself from falling deeper into a temporary relationship, with someone who he was never supposed to fall for in the first place.

•♡•