8 - Sunday

If you see a bitch, punch them.
~ yourright_asscheek

•♡•

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1ST

•♡•

Izuku huffed, nervously fiddling with his fingers. He looked down to his lap, avoiding all eye contact with the blond seated across from him. 

"Why're you so tense?" Katsuki chuckled, watching their waitress put down the tray of tacos on their table. "First date?" 

"Yeah." Midoriya admitted, his cheeks sporting a light shade of pink. "I'm nervous, that's normal." He shrugged, refusing to meet crimsons. 

"Look at me, nerd." The blond muttered, reaching his hand across the table. "There's no reason to be nervous. I spilled my heart out for you." He chuckled, cocking a brow as he looked down to his fingers. "Can I have your hand?" He asked, watching the timid greenette reach across the table. The blond was quick to intertwine his fingers with freckled ones, sighing at how soft Izuku's hands were. 

"I know you did." Midoriya huffed in response. "I still can't believe you feel that way about me." He gave a sheepish smile, a blush covering his face. "I'm still nervous, though. I'm worried that if I screw up or do something nerdy, your feelings will fade. I don't want to be responsible for you losing feelings." He spoke, a hint of sadness in his voice. 

Bakugou's heart ached at the tone his date was using, his face scrunching up as he thought of a reply to give. He looked down to soft fingers, clearing his throat as he glanced over to a basket of five tacos they were meant to share. 

"I said I liked you, didn't I?" He held back a smirk, thinking back to a girl that had acted similarly to Izuku. Although she had been hesitant and didn't believe in love due to fear of getting her heart broken, Bakugou had managed to get her in bed for an amazing round of sex he'd never forget. 

"Yeah." Izuku muttered, green eyes hovering over to delicious-looking tacos. 

"See, well, this date is to get to know each other better." The blond smiled, leaning back as he grabbed a taco from the tray. He pushed it over to Izuku, refusing to let go of the greenette's hand as he chewed. 

"So... Uhm... Do you... Have any hobbies?" Midoriya hummed shyly, taking a bite from the taco he had chosen. He looked up to intense crimsons, shivers being sent down his spine as Bakugou's low voice resonated. 

"I play drums." He shrugged. "I hate it, though. My folks made me take classes when I was a kid, I was never into it that much." He continued, swallowing. Midoriya nodded, looking down to his meal as he slowly retracted his hand from the blond's. Eating tacos was messy, and he didn't want to look like a slob. Using both hands to hold it together was clearly the most logical thing to do. 

"If you don't like drums... Then, what do you like?" He asked, taking another bite. Bakugou thought for a moment, unable to think about anything he enjoyed doing. It wasn't like it was very important, anyway. He didn't see the point in getting too attached with Izuku if they'd only end up apart in the future. 

"I like..." He trailed off, a cocky smile taking place as he leaned against the table. "You." He teased, watching a red hue take over freckles. His chest tightened as Midoriya whined - something between a choke and a giggle. It made him wonder; if the nerd was able to make such a cute sound by a simple flirt, what other sounds was he capable of emitting?