9 - Midoriya Isn't Like That

It's one thing to have a dream. It's another to go after it. 
~ Zeff

•♡•

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6TH

•♡•

"I'm still lightheaded just thinking about it." Izuku smiled, a blush covering his cheeks as he thought back to the kisses he had shared with his new boyfriend during the past week. After spending afternoons at Bakugou's house instead of meeting up with friends, he had a lot to catch up on. 

"You're making me feel single." Ochako whined, rolling her eyes as she walked alongside her friend. He chest ached as she glanced over to happy emeralds, looking down to her feet as the dirt made them look a little dusty. "You should be careful. Bakugou's known to be a fuckboy - a player. I don't want you to get hurt. There's better people out there for you, you know?" She hummed quietly. 

"Stop saying that, he's perfect." Midoriya muttered, his smile dropping. "Why can't you just be happy for me? I've been crushing on him since our freshman year, and not once did you support me when it came to that. Can't you do that, now that I'm dating him?" He huffed, watching brown eyes avoid his. 

"Yeah, sure. I'm happy for you, Izuku." She shrugged, glancing over to Shoto who walked a few feet away from her. Her eyes lowered and her attention suddenly switched as she overheard Izuku's name in a conversation behind them; holding her breath as she tried to make out what Kirishima was saying. 

"Fucking keep it down, will ya?" Katsuki hissed, glaring at his red-haired friend who was starting to get a bit loud. "I told you to keep your damn nose out of my business." The blond muttered, slowing his steps and watching as Izuku walked ahead of them. One thing was for sure - He didn't want the nerd to hear anything about what his plan was. 

"I'm not poking my nose in your damn business, man! I'm poking my nose in Midoriya's." Eijirou spat, eyeing the greenette who got further away ahead of them, Ochako by his side. His chest ached as he watched his green-haired friend bend down to pick a random stick from the side of their path, happily waving it around to a laughing brunette. "He doesn't deserve to be used this way. He's our friend. Don't do this to him, bro - You'll ruin him."

"The only way I'm planning on ruining him is in bed." Katsuki smirked, looking over to a disappointed expression. "He's not a kid, he can handle a little heartbreak." The blond shrugged. 

"He's seventeen. We're all kids, so I don't know why you're acting like a thirty-year-old man-whore. You should be enjoying like, falling in love with people. Not using them for sex, that's just cruel." Kirishima muttered, chewing at the inside of his lip. "You're evil, man. It's clear that he's head-over-heels for you. But he's also our friend, and you shouldn't be messing with that. Midoriya's a great guy, he doesn't deserve to get played like that." 

"He's old enough to make his own decisions. And stop calling me a fucking man-whore." His blond friend snarled, glancing away as Momo suddenly burst out laughing behind him, along with Kyouka and Kaminari. He ignored their giggles, listening to what Eijirou had to say. 

"I only call you a man-whore because you act like one. And Midoriya's not the type of guy to spread his legs to you right away. Do you seriously want to spend half of your life waiting for him to do that? Just move on and go to another person. Don't use him." 

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want. Like I said; the nerd's got a nice ass. And he's closer to sleeping with me than you think. I've been smooching him all over since last Sunday - Pretty soon, he'll be begging for my dick." He gave a cocky grin, watching Eijirou's face twist in disgust and horror. "Now, excuse me. I've got a boyfriend to go see, you single virgin." Katsuki snickered, suddenly stepping ahead to reach the greenette that had walked a few meters away from them. 

Eijirou sighed, eyes glued to the blond as he watched Katsuki take a freckled hand into his. No matter how hard he tried, his friend wasn't listening to him. There was no way to change Bakugou's mind, and Izuku would soon be victim of a Fuck-And-Dump.

"Why so gloomy? Is it because Bakugou's been spending too much time with Midoriya? You're jealous?" 

Red eyes suddenly hovered over to someone who nudged his shoulder, smiling down to pink curls he had grown to love. He pushed back a blush at Mina's teasing face, shaking his head. 

"No, just worried for Midoriya. I'm afraid that Bakugou's going to hurt him, and it'll ruin the whole friend group thing." The redhead admitted, looking down to his shoes. 

"Oh? I'm sure they'll be just fine." Ashido chuckled, wrapping her arm around a strong one as she hummed. "Bakugou's always been this way; Midoriya should have known that. He knew what he was getting into, from the start. So this is on them - There's nothing any of us can do, except let it all be." She shrugged, keeping a smile as she quickly fixed her skirt. 

"Sure, but... Katsuki can be very manipulative. I'm worried he might be lying to Midoriya just to get into his pants." The redhead sighed, pausing for a moment as he looked down to their intertwined arms. His face burned as he cleared his throat, shaking his head. "You're right, though. There's not much we can do but sit back and let them be." He huffed.

"I'm always right." The cheery teen responded, giving a bright smile to her friend. "What about you? You must be interested in someone, right?" She asked, gently tugging on the redhead's arm. Kirishima coughed, caught off guard as his face heated up. 

"Uh, well, yeah. I do. But I don't think she likes me back. She's never shown any kind of interest towards me." Eijirou admitted, shrugging. 

"So... She's a friend? Or someone you barely talk to?" Mina cocked a brow, yellow eyes meeting dark reds. 

"A friend... I guess." Kirishima muttered, looking down to meet a pretty face he had fallen for. Mina was by far the most attractive girl he knew. She had an amazing personality and was overall very pretty. Eijirou had been friends with her since their freshman year, and had only realized his feelings for the girl around sophomore year. Despite knowing each other so long and being such good friends, they still had secrets they kept from each other. 

"Well, she's stupid if she doesn't love you back. You should ask her out to the Christmas dance Yaoyorozu's planning." The pink-haired teenager hummed. 

"That's a good idea. I'll have to man up, though. I don't think I have the balls to do it." 

"You have the biggest balls in the world!" Ashido suddenly cheered, making the redhead jolt in surprise and chuckle at the sentence. "You'll be fine, you're the manliest man I know." The pink-haired girl giggled, letting go of his arm to walk off and meet Denki. Eijirou sighed, shaking his head.

•♡•