7 - I'm Free, Sunday

Never let your feelings for someone get too deep unless your gut tells you it's okay to do so. People can change at any time.
~ Unknown

•♡•

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH

•♡•

"I'm happy I could help." Izuku grinned, looking down to the assignment he had helped the blond with. He honestly didn't think it was a good essay, since he had written better ones before. But Bakugou's teacher was so surprised by what the blond had turned in that she had given him a B. 

Izuku huffed as he looked around to his surroundings, smiling at how his large friend group was chattering after eating a good amount of Sero's biscuits. Ochako seemed to be getting along wonderfully with everyone, and had been super busy with student council things ever since she had joined them. Shoto had been spending a lot of time with Hanta, seemingly getting along with the dark-haired boy. It made Midoriya happy - after being a nerdy stalker for so many years and praying to become apart of their friend group. He got along so well with everyone and felt accepted. 

"Uhm, so..." The greenette hummed, looking down as he fiddled with his thumbs. "So, are you planning on going trick-or-treating, this year?" Izuku mumbled, timidly looking over to crimsons. He tensed under a confused glare, waiting for his blond friend to speak up. 

"Trick-or-treating? You really do that stuff? I haven't done that since I was twelve." Bakugou snickered, raising a brow as he gave a cocky smirk. His chest tightened as he watched Izuku nervously shift, stumbling over his words as he struggled to reply. 

"Uhm, well- No, I was just wondering if you were doing it." The freckled teen shrugged in response, keeping his voice low as he watched the rest of his friends chatter. A silence roamed between them and Midoriya was afraid the blond would get bored of him. He tried so hard to pick up conversations between him and Katsuki but he'd only end up getting shut down. 

"Why were you asking?" 

Katsuki's voice suddenly snapped the greenette out of his trance, shy greens meeting intense reds. "Uh- I was just curious." He stammered, clearing his throat. 

"Curious to know what my schedule was, on Halloween." Bakugou teased, a smirk taking over his lips. Izuku blushed, shaking his head as his throat tightened. "Why? You wanna ask me out, nerd?" The blond chuckled, watching freckles vanish in a dark red hue. 

"N-No." Izuku stammered, clearing his throat as he searched for his water bottle through his backpack. Katsuki snickered at how the shorter teen suddenly became so nervous and flustered, leaning in closer to the freckled male's side just to tease him a little more.

"Why not? You're not interested?" He huffed, his voice low as his eyes trailed down to soft lips. He watched as Izuku busied himself by drinking a good amount of water, and before the greenette could even have the chance to respond, their conversation was interrupted. 

"I'm leaving." Jiro suddenly spoke, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Does anybody want a ride home?" She chuckled, tapping the wallet in her jeans. Violet eyes scanned her surroundings as Momo stood up to join her, Kaminari and Eijirou suddenly asking for a ride home. She had recently gotten her license, and since she was the first one to actually get it, she didn't mind driving her friends home. "I'm limitted on the number of car seats I have, you know?" She chuckled, watching most of her friends stand up.