6 - Marie Curie

Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
~ Unknown

•♡•

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST

•♡•

Izuku took a deep breath, nervously glancing around the blond's bedroom. He had imagined something more... Explicit. Like posters of nude women or music artists, and a dark aesthetic. He was surprised to find Katsuki's bedroom quite basic. 

The walls were covered with wood planks that gave a warm and cozy feeling. The floor was covered with a white, fuzzy carpet that Izuku brought himself to run his hands on every now and then.
Katsuki's bed was undone. His pillows were scattered across the mattress and blankets were thrown across them in bundles, but it still managed to extremely comfortable to sleep in. His bedframe was made of wood as well, which matched the desk that took up the corner of Bakugou's room and the dresser which Izuku assumed held the blond's clothes. 

Overall, the fuckboy's bedroom looked decent and cozy, despite being small and a little bit of a mess. 

"Here." 

Izuku's eyes widened as he took the glass of water that was handed to him, taking a sip as he watched the taller teen take a seat on the floor next to him. He set his glass to the side, looking down to Bakugou's history assignment that was scattered across the floor; explanation sheets, partially answered questions, research notes and empty sheets. 

"So, where do we start?" The blond asked, leaning back against his bed. 

"Well, you've done some research, which is good." Izuku spoke, looking through some notes Bakugou had taken with a rough handwriting the greenette struggled to understand. "But that's only about 12% of the assignment." 

"Fuck, don't say shit like that." Katsuki huffed, furrowing his brows. "Just help me out, yeah? I'm trying to figure this shit out, but I haven't listened to anything the teacher said in the past two weeks so I don't know anything." 

Izuku chewed his lip, rereading over the instructions that were written on a paper, before pulling out his laptop from his bag. "Well, you've got to focus your assignment on a person that changed the world. I see you've already found a few people." He chuckled, looking over the list the blond had written. 

"I just wrote whatever I found online. I don't know shit about any of them." Bakugou shrugged, scooting closer to get a look of the list as well. He paused as he watched Izuku's features twist, a smile forming on pretty freckled features. 

"Marie Curie is my favorite, out of these five." He pointed out, putting the sheet back on the carpet so he could type in the woman's name into his search bar. 

"Merry Curry? Oh yeah. What did she do?" Bakugou asked, cocking a brow. 

"Marie Curie is the first woman to win a Nobel prize." Midoriya smiled, watching results appear. He read over the first few words, reading them out loud. "Physicist and a pioneer of radioactivity." He hummed. 

"I didn't understand a word you just said." The blond admitted with a scowl. Emeralds met crimsons for a brief moment as a blush took over freckled cheeks. 

"O-Oh." The greenette stammered, looking away and back to his screen. "Then, you can focus on someone else. A person who's less... Complicated." He suggested, feeling red eyes on him.