A/N

Here we go again~! Another Book and just another thing to keep up on.

Goodie.

-------------------

So hey everyone! I'm back! And ready to update on my stories more often! That's a win-win for both of us. Yay~!

But anyway like always I Start with an authors note, just to get things clear and out the way.

So here's the stuff you all are going to need to know(Not really)

There will be (girlxgirl) oneshots since the ladies of fnaf crew are girls(duh.) But if you want some Yuri genderbend changed I will do it.

For example:

Chica will be named Chico in the genderbend situation.

And Mangle will still be mangle :I (Forever a mangle xD) since there's not really a genderbend name for her yet, but if you know one comment it! Thanks.

And if you read my description for the book you know there is going to be (OC's available)

Yes, just like in my Creepypasta Oneshots!(Check that out by the way if you have time)

For example:

Minx X Chica (My OC)

(Your OC) x (Your pick of character) lemon or oneshot.

Or I can do

(OC) x (POF) x (OC)
(Pick Of Character for short)

We can do a oneshot threesome, but that's all I will go up to.

I guess that would be all though, if your new to wattpad and don't know the short cuts to writing here are the many that would be mentioned in the one shots.

[Y/N]= Your Name
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[L/N]= Last Name
[A/A]= Animatronic Animal
[E/C]= Eye Color
[S/C]=Skin Color

Okay hope this helped! But let's get to the oneshots!

Help me out and Vote and maybe comment if you like! Seeing spam from you guys always brightens up my day <3

Thank you so much! Enjoy the Oneshots everyone!