Happy Birthday [Y/N]!-Carly The Cupcake x Reader

Updating Maybe a few more times before I get my phone tooken away uvu.

Happy Birthday [Y/N]!- Carly The Cupcake x Reader
----------------------------------
"Foxy!! Where is the candles!?" Chica shouted rummaging through the kitchen Cabinets, Foxy ran in and said "Lass, I don't know but [Y/N] is going to arrive any minute! I'll go ask Ye' Freddy!" Foxy ran into the party room as bonnie hanged up the banner "Freddy!!! Where are ya?!" Foxy shouted "Ahem, Right here foxy."

The red haired male turned around to see Freddy, Freddy crossed his arms looking down at foxy. "I came here to tell ya where is the candles?! We can't find them anywhere! [Y/N] is going to be here soon! And if we-" Freddy interrupted foxy in mid sentence. "Foxy calm down, Its fine dont worry I have them right he-" As Freddy reached into his pocket looking for the candles, He paused.

Foxy watched as Freddy kept searching into his pockets, A worried expression followed with a nervous laugh plastered on his face and voice. "Wha- why ya stop?" Foxy panicked, Freddy looked up at foxy and said "Heh, plans changed there would be no candles on the cake." He said walking away, Foxy grabbed his arm with an hard grip. "What Do you mean! Plans changed!? Freddy why i' otta-" Toy chica then bursted through the kitchen doors, She twirled around and said "The cake is finished!!."

Just then Toy bonnie and Toy Freddy holded the cake on both sides, Foxy and Freddy stood in amazement. Foxy letted go of Freddy and took a step forward "Look at the size of it!" Toy chica laughed, "Yes, It was all prepared by mua!" She standed in victory, "Ahem!" Toy chica rolled her eyes "And Carly."

Carly smiled, And stand beside Toy Chica. Foxy fell out his daze as he remembered why he was panicking earlier, "Freddy forgot the candles!" He pointed at Freddy, He rolled his eyes. "What! Freddy you imbecile! It took me-" Carly looked at toy chica with a glare she sighed "It took us, Hours to bake and finish the cake completely!! And you tell me you forgot the candles!!" She shouted. Bonnie gotten off the latter and walked over to the scene. "Calm your beak toy chica, I'll go find some. Everyone get into your places! She is going to be here in any second." Just then bonnie walked away, Toy bonnie and toy Freddy placed the cake down on a near by party table as balloon boy placed the last balloons around. Carly watched as everyone hid behind tables. She stood quietly, "Carly! What are you doing! You have to hide! Or she'll see yo-" Just then the 12 am bell rang, Carly heard the pizzeria doors open she smiled.

[Y/N] walked in, Just then everyone popped put from there hiding spots.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY [Y/N]!!!" They screamed, Carly watched as everyone began to walk up to the stunned girl, Carly frowned. Ever since the [H/C] haired girl worked here, Carly adored her. Everything about [Y/N] amazed Carly, Her smile was one of them, She remembered the feeling when [Y/N] smiled around her, The feeling when your going to melt right there and then. Sadly, Carly never had the courage to talk to her so she would only stay a fare distance from the others when around her. Carly felt her cheeks heat, The small litten candle on her head began to raise thinking about the cute security guard.

"Thank you all so much!!! You guys are the best!!" [Y/N] hugged the group, Suddenly something else took her attention. It was the giant cake in the center of the room, Her eyes widen. She ran over, Carly watched and smiled. Toy Chica nervously laughed and went beside [Y/N], "This is amazing!! You guys did this all for me!!!" Foxy chuckled, "Lassy, You should really be thanking toy chica. She prepared the cake for ye!" You looked at toy Chica with a smile and hugged her.

Carly felt her heart sped up, Mentioning about the cake. She began to nervously walk away "Oh! Your welcome! But I didn't make it alone!" You stop hugging toy chica and looked at her with a questioned expression "Then who else? I would love to know so I can thank them also!" You smiled, Just before toy chica could say anything Bonnie came into the room.

"Got the candles!! Oh! Hey [Y/N]!" He greeted you, Carly felt relieved, she was just about to leave the room when toy Chica called out for her. "Carly!! Where are you going?" The pink haired girl stopped in her tracks, As she felt toy chica's hand grab her arm.

You turned your attention to you Chica and a girl you never seen before, "Come on! Let me introduce you to [Y/N]!" Toy Chica smiled, Carly felt her world crash down on her, She was afraid of meeting you and didn't have the courage to either. Just then Carly ripped her arm out of chica's grasp and turned around to look at her, Then you. She quickly spun around and ran out the room, Everyone in the room stayed quiet. Toy freddy then spoke "I'll go get her." Just then you stopped him "No offense toy Freddy, but I think a girl should go talk to her, And that girl should be me. Ill be back everyone."

You then walked away from the group as you entered the main hall, You looked into the girls bathroom seeing she wasn't in there. As you excited out, You began to walk forward, you seen the parts and service room ahead. You then entered there, You looked around in the dark room, You placed your hand on the wall looking for the light switch. After a minute of looking for it, you sighed in frustration ready to leave the room when you saw a glimpse of light, You heard sobbing from a far corner. You walked in as the door closed behind you, you walked in further as the light brightened.

The sobbing gotten louder, You frowned seeing the pink haired girl in the corner in a sitting position as her hands laid on over her eyes. You walked forward ready to place your hand on her shoulder when her head slowly spun around she looked up at you, Then back to the corner.

"why are you here... Aren't you suppose to be out there with everyone else enjoying your party." She said, you sighed bitting your lip "Well, not everyone is out there." She stayed quiet for a moment "just go away."

You frowned as your eyebrows arched down, Her candle was dim and ready to go out. You then blurted out without thinking "I like your candle" you felt like mentally and physically face palming 'How is this even going to hel-' you were cut off from your thoughts when you seen her candle light up a bit, "T-thank you." You smiled.

Carly noticed you sat right beside her after that, She looked at you. "You really should be go-" "Not without you" you said giving her a bright smile, Carly blushed and felt her candle heat up more making the dark room brighten, you noticed it also. "Thanks, You did a great job on that cake" you said you watched Carly head turn with a confused expression on her face.

"H-How did you-" you interrupted her "It was obvious, chica was calling you... Then you kinda, Ended up here." Carly frowned "Yeah..I know." You watched as Carly's light go dim once again, You then had an idea "Hey" you paused, taking her hand into yours "Let's go out there and forget that little scene ever happened, I won't go out there without you Carly." You smiled, Carly blushed hearing you say her name not only that but you were holding her hand. She looked down at your hands untwined together then at you with a smile.

"Alright" she said getting up, You followed. You felt her hand squeeze yours lightly, You could see her candle lighten up furiously, Making you turn to her, "What's with your-" you were cut off as her lips met yours. She pulled away after a moment, A dark blush creeper upon your cheeks.

"Happy birthday [Y/N]" she smiled widely.

------------------------