Yar' Be My Lass?- Human!Foxy x Reader

Foxy's Human description: (In The Media)
---------------------
Today was Valentines day, the most romantic day of the year. Foxy your best friend since kindergarten was at his job, you were just about to come visit him. As you drove down another block you were in deep thought, 'I wonder if foxy has a girlfriend' you refuse to believe it, or think of it feeling a quite jealous of him having a girlfriend and a little uncomfortable. 'He doesn't have a girlfriend.... Right? We been friends for years.. I would of known by now' you laughed taking your thought as a reliever. You made it to foxy's work place, Freddy Fazbears pizza. You thought it was cute and kid friendly, special since foxy is most loved there by the children. You smiled taking your thought on foxy 'foxy, ever since I met him he has changed my life in ways that I couldn't understand, he's such a nice and caring guy, he loves kids, he's always there for me.'

You felt your heart race speed up thinking about the red haired male, he was perfect in your eyes you just wished if he felt that way towards you too. You drove into a parking spot and exit your car you walked into the pizzeria with a small smile. Your attention grew to a voice you recognized, foxy. Kids were quiet as he talked on about his so called 'Sea Adventures'.

"And there Ye' was! Walking the plank as Purple captain was swashing me off board, the Madden screamed for help!" The kids gasp as foxy went on "Then what happen foxy?" A little boy asked foxy looked at the small audience of children and smirked "foxy did a backflip! kicking ye purple land lubber' of me ship! He fell in the sea never to be seen again." Kids cheered but then a little girl said "Foxy! What happen to the gorgeous maiden?" Foxy seem to have a faint blush dust his cheeks "O-oh! Ye' almost forgot.The maiden of [H/C] hair and mesmerizing [E/C] eyes was saved by your captain foxy, she was so greatful that she repaid him with..." He stopped at this point foxy was turning a dark red making you giggle, "repaying you with what?" The kids shouted at foxy chuckled nervously "With a kiss." The boys of the audience were in "Eww" as the girls were in "awe" you smiled but inside
Disappointed, who was foxy talking about? Is it a real girl he was going on about or one of his made of stories. "That is so romantic, Is she real foxy?" A girl said foxy smiled obviously love struck "Ye' lass is real matey" he laughed this made your heart sunk 'So... He does have a girlfriend already..' You thought "Alright kids! Put your hands together for Freddy! Bonnie! And chica!" A man on stage said as foxy went in the back, you felt like leaving knowing if foxy has someone already he has no purpose for you anymore. You were about to leave when the same little girl tapped your arm, "Hey! You must be the girl foxy was talking about!" She jumped up and down with excitement "um sorry, I'm not. He was taking about another girl obviously.. I'm not the gorgeous maiden.. Just a nothing" you frowned the little girl stopped jumping and took your hand "Don't say that! You are! You have [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes! And your really pretty!" She said dragging you into the crowd of kids you thought for a moment 'shes.. Right. But there's is other girls with [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes.. He could be talking about anyone.' You were brought out of thought hearing foxy's voice.

"Oh, what do Ye' have here?" He chuckled the little girl had a big smile on her face "Foxy! I found her! She's the gorgeous maiden you were talking about! Now you both can be together forever and ever!" You blushed thinking you and foxy having a relationship like that. Foxy chuckled once more and patted the girl on her head "And so Ye' did lassy! Good job! Now run along so I can take my fare maiden and be together forever just like Ye' said" foxy smiled the little girl then left with the same proud smile on her face. Those words foxy said made your blush darken more. 'I'm his maiden?! So he was taking about me! But what if-' "[Y/N]? You alright lass?" Foxy questioned interrupting you from your thought you looked up at him seeing his eyes concern for you "Y-yes! I'm great" you said quickly obviously flustered and nervous.

"S-so that maiden thing was that really about me foxy?" You asked he blushed and turned away "There isn't anyone else I be talkin' about would I?" You smiled and glomped him right away "Oh foxy!" You hugged him as he was to flustered and shocked to hug back but he managed to. "Lass we be knowin' each other for years now, My feelings have grown on you more then expected. Ye' always pictured us sailing the seven seas taking on the world. I can't stop thinkin' bout Ye' and I wanna make Ye' my mate for life. And since its Valentines day I want to know.." Foxy gotten down on one leg holding your hand.

"Will Ye' Be My lass?" You felt your heart beat against your chest, No words can describe how you felt that moment but if there was an word it would be Electric. You couldn't stop smiling and hugged him tight.

"Yes foxy yes!!" You shouted with happiness, foxy smiled.

"Yar' be my one and only."

------------------

Yes! I finished it! Fuck yeah! *victory dance*