Nice to meet ya sweetie!- Human!Toy Chica x Reader

You sat in your booth staring at your slice of pizza, You turn to watch your little brother playing with a few new friends he made here, you sighed. You were at Freddy fazbear's pizzia, you didn't want to come here at all but your mother thought otherwise and demanded you to take your brother to his favorite place on earth since she was busy and couldn't take him herself.

"Heya hun, Can I get you anything?" You heard a voice behind you, you turned your head to see a blonde haired girl, she had two wavy pigtails and a cute yellow and white poka dotted bow on her head. "Um, no thank you" you said shyly, she smiled. "You seem alone, may I company you?" She asked, you didn't wanna turn her down neither did you want to be alone and bored, so why not?

"Uh yeah I guess, but don't you have to take orders for the customers" you said "Well yes, but my shift is over in 2 minutes, plus we only have a few people here anyway."

She said as she took a seat across from you, you gazed around seeing much more people then what she just predicted, A faint blush spread across your cheeks thinking that this waitress was giving up her time to talk to you, when she has to work her shift till its over.

"U-uh alright, By the way I'm [Y/N]" you said lending your hand out so she could shake, she smiled and said "You have a pretty name, [Y/N]. I'm chica, a waitress here at Freddy's" she stated.

You smiled at her compliment, "Some place you got running here" you said looking around chica smirked "Yeah, we just love the kids." She laughed, Suddenly your brother came up to you panting, "[Y/N].... Can you tie my ninja mask on me" he said while he was out of air, he handed you a blue mask and told him to turn around. Once you tied it, he ran off again.

Chica smiled "Kids, I always dreamed of having one of my own, Ever since I worked here it just been like that." She sighed you smiled "Hey cheer up, soon you'll find the right guy and probably settle dow-" Chica interrupted "N-No, I'm into girls. But thanks anyway, trying to cheer me up" she lightly punch your shoulder.

You smiled, you didn't judge chica after all once you dated a girl just to try it, but it didn't last long because 'supposedly' she was doing the same thing and broke up you she said she made up her mind about going back to guys. So you made up your mind to, you liked guys again. But sometimes you can think as yourself as a bisexual.

---

For hours you talked to Chica, making jokes and just telling life time accidents that seems funny, she had a amazing personality. You learned that she was suppose to be back on shift an half hour ago but she said her boss didn't care, they were pretty close but not like relationship close, since after all Chica does like girls.

"Oh no, its getting dark. I better get going" you said looking out the window behind you and back at Chica, She frowned a bit. "Oh! Will I see you tomorrow by any chance?" She asked you standed up getting your bag, "Um maybe, but if not can I have your number?" You asked, Chica smiled widely "Of course!" She wrote on her small pad and handed you her number.

"Well bye, it was fun talking to you Chica. Maybe sometime we can go out for some coffee or a quick bite to eat" you smiled "I would like that" she smiled back, "Um well, bye again" you waved.

You then called for your brother, he came showing all the sprizes he won, your mother's car waited out side.

As you were walking out side, you turned to Chica and she waved at you smiling you waved back and left the pizzeria. As your mother was driving home she asked your brother "So did you have fun?" Your brother told her everything she looked at you from her front mirror seeing you staring out the window with a smile.

"So [Y/N] what about you?" She asked

"It was wonderful" you said still staring st the window thinking about Chica.

"She was wonderful" you whispered.

-----------------

So I'm thinking about publishing by fnaf x reader that I said I was working, I mean its only 11 chapters when I said I would at least do 40 or 20 chapters but I'm just Like.

"I'd never finish it in time, so why not now?"

But if I publish it soon with only 11 chapters I will never finish it, (*゚ロ゚)

My lyfe is so complicated.