It Started With Her Music- Fem!Marionette x Reader

You sighed as you flipped through the camera's watching the animatronics, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie. The night was quiet and peaceful, weird because there's always one of them trying to kill you each night, 'Maybe they took a break?' You thought.

You flipped through the same ones out of complete boredom, when suddenly the red caution sign appeared by cam 11, The prize corner. You remembered to always re-start the music box, not because you were scared of the marionette coming after you because you loved the toon, it made you calm when you knew your life was on the line. You listen to the music box play, forgetting to look at the other rooms, The music made you feel like you were in a trance.

You snapped out of it when you heard a voice, It sang to the Melody.

Can you hear it?

The music box, it counts down slowly

It echos, my music box

It plays songs sweetly.

Let's all dance dance to the sweet melody,

Til' you Drop...Down...Dead.

Can you hear it? There's children crying "Help me" softly.

They echo there quiet sobs, they entertain me.

Won't you play my favorite song again?

Well its...Too...Late...

The music and singing stopped, You then seen the marionette pop out, but you were stunned. A girl about by your age was standing in the prize box, her long white hair flowing behind her back as her dark eyes met with cam, she smiled. You noticed you waited to long to wide up the music box, Suddenly the camera went black.

You pressed it over and over but it didn't work, 'What just happen!?' You thought panicking, you began flipping through the cameras but the marionette wasn't in sight, then you heard it.

The same meldoy she sang in the prize corner, and by telling by her echoing voice she wasn't far. You flipped your flashlight on, she wasn't there. You put on your Freddy mask, waiting for her arrival. Her voice was getting louder, you flashed the flash light seeing her in the hallway she stood still. Then you turned it back off, she gotten closer.

After flashing the flash light on her numerous times and turning it off, she finally made it into the office. She smiled and walked up to the desk you sat and took off the Freddy mask. "that doesn't work on me silly!" She giggled but then gotten serious you felt your heart beat out of your chest from fare.

"But you did forget to whined up the music box so now your going to pay" As she reached her hands out for you, you closed your eyes waiting for the pain. It never came, other then her grabbing you by your shirt and forcefully kissing you. You felt your cheeks heat up, you didn't kiss back until after a moment.

After she pulled away from skipped away but turned to you, "Oh and by the way, call me Mari. Till next time bye [Y/N]" she waved you heard the 6 am bell ring, you smiled and touched your lips.

You looked up she disappeared,

"Bye mari" you whispered and got up taking your stuff and headed out of Freddy fazbears pizza.

----------------
Yeah this was kinda short, and sucky.

I was tired though.

So yeah, that's how it is.