She's Mine-Human!Springtrap x Toy Makayla x Human!Freddy

First request by Xx-Toy_Makayla-xX

She's Mine-Human!Springtrap x Toy Makayla x Human!Freddy

The art isn't mine, its hers. uvu

BTW everyone in here are humans as well.

Enjoy!
-------------------------------
Toy Makayla smiled as children cheered for her, As she stepped out on stage the audience of children went crazy. Toy Makayla, A new worker/ entertainer for Freddy fazbears pizza was now the main attraction. She was most loved by the children and parents, She was the only reason why this place haven't gone out of business.

"Hello kids! Who's ready to have some fun today, here at freddy's?" She spoke into the microphone, The kids shouted and laughed Makayla smiled. "That's the spirit! Now first I'm going to sing a song, And all of you are going to join me!" She laughed, and Began to sing, The kids joined in.

----

Toy makayla waved as she gotten off stage heading to the kitchen, She saw Toy chica fixing up her hair and Toy bonnie playing with the strings of his red guitar. Toy chica smiled seeing her, and went over to the girl. "You did amazing out there Makayla!" She smiled, Makayla grinned "Thanks Chica."

Toy bonnie then looked up at Makayla, "I forgot to tell you Freddy wanted you. He said as soon as you gotten off stage to tell you this."

Makayla arched a eye brow "For what?" Toy bonnie rolled his eyes "isn't that for you to find out?" Makayla then sighed and left the kitchen, She then went into the parts and service looking for the brown haired male "Freddy? You wanted me?" She turned on the light switch soon as she did, Strong arms wrapped around her waist. She felt her rosey cheeks heat up, She saw Freddy from behind smirking.

"Why hello there makayla, its about time you came here. I was waiting for you dear" this wasn't like Freddy, He was a calm and cheerful guy not flirty and well this. "Hah, Yeah. Can you let go please?" She asked freddy rolled his blue eyes, he was about to say something when another voice cutted in.

"Yeah, let of the lady Freddy. She doesn't want your filth of hands around her." Makayla looked at a golden dirty blonde-ish male, He came from the shadows of parts and service room. She had no idea who this was, He wasn't Familiar to her neither have she seen him before.

"Ah, Springtrap what a delight to see you." Freddy letted go of makayla and got in front of her protectively, 'Springtrap?' Makayla thought.

"Yes, quite is isn't it? But I didn't come here for you" springtrap took his gaze to toy makayla, she his behind Freddy more "I came here for her." He smiled, Freddy glared at springtrap with hatred.

Ever since Toy makayla started working here Freddy took a liking to her, She was kind, Out going and everything he wanted in a woman, So he target her as his but never expressed his feelings towards her. Springtrap on the other hand always hides in the shandows no one knows about his existence except from Freddy. Springtrap always had a soft spot for toy makayla, Everything about her was flattering and interesting.

Even her flaws seem amazing to him, Freddy didn't approve of this at all, He saw makayla first. "Back off tin-can she's mine, I saw her first!" He shouted getting closer to springtrap, He laughed. "Please Freddy, that's just preposterous. You can't say you saw her first, when you truly didn't. Go back to your ex Chica she must miss you." He smirked, It was true Springtrap took a interest for the black haired girl first, While Freddy was dating chica.

"Me and her aren't together anymore, She cheated on me with that imbecile pirate." He growled, Springtrap arched a brow "So you target her? She isn't a prize to be won Freddy she's just like everyone else if you want to win a girls heart which you never done you must be the guy, But your nothing close to that."

He poked Freddy chest, "and what makes you think you are?" He growled "Well I'm suitable-" Freddy burst out laughing when he heard 'Suitable'. "Your really funny springtrap, thanks for the humor" he said springtrap glared, "If you don't give me her, I'll take her myself" just then spring trap teleported in the back of toy makayla.

She turned around to only be hugged tightly, "Bye, Fredrick." Springtrap teleported, Away with makayla.

Freddy growled "This isn't fucking over, Tin-can."

----------------------------
OK, I was tired when I started to write this, I'm sorry for the late delay. There will be a part to if you request it, :3 I'm assuming you will anyway.