Your Not A Monster- Springtrap x Reader

[Y/N] walked down a unknown street, she looked at a building that was 7 feet away from were she was standing. It looked run down and abandoned something the [H/C] haired girl would go in out of curiosity, she looked closer to the old faded sign seeing it once was Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria.

Funny she remembered going there before, but then stopped for some reason. [Y/N] looked around so she wouldn't get caught if this place was a abandoned and probably the police didn't want anyone to trespass it, but you didn't see any police tape so it's fine, not like she wasn't going to mess it up more then it already is.

The girl went in the back door surprisingly it wasn't locked or board up. As she entered her only thought was to explore this place, see what lies beneath this abandoned pizzeria. She walked down a hall to only stop by a side doorway, it looked like an office.

[Y/N]'s POV

I looked around in the near by office, thee was a lot of wired stuff here but they were kinda neat. There was a swivel chair and right beside it was a tablet.

'Someone left there tablet!? Must be dead as a doornail' I thought I then turned it on to be wrong, it was full charged. 'Huh? What is this?' I thought once more flipping through the cameras, "This must be a security room" you whispered "Audio?" You pressed the audio only to be met with a child like laugh, which freaked you out. There was static on the screen for a moment then it faded away 'Wired'.

You flipped to a different room, this one was dark though, "I wonder.." You pressed the aduio and the static came back, you looked closer and your heart skipped a beat. A white glowing eye was staring right at the camera.

'What is that! It wasn't there before!' You panicked suddenly you heard loud metal footsteps, they were coming closer to the office. You closed your eyes feeling someone or something was there with you.

But then you heard the footsteps trace somewhere else, you open your eyes to only be face to face with an animatronic. You didn't scream, you only stared. You took a good look at this one, it didn't look like any animatronic you seen before but it did look old telling by the rusted paint and holes and wires sticking out of it.

Your surprise it still works, since its terribly withered. Suddenly after staring at each other he talks, "M-Mmonnnssstteeerrr" his voice box buzzed and cracked, You were surprised it talked. "Monster?" You questioned "I Am M-M-Mmmon-nssterr" he cracked "Your.. Not an monster.. At least to me." You smiled warmly springtrap felt a spark in his circuits hearing that, "SPRingTRap" he screeched you guessing this was a sign of something "Springtrap? Is that your name?" You asked "I am SpppriinngTrapp" he buzzed you giggled.

"I'm [Y/N], nice to meet you Springtrap" You felt springtrap's rusted hand touch your arm, he lifted up to his forehead your hand rested on there, his ears hanged low as his eyes fell shut. You knew he trusted you, People think and say he's a monster but really all he wanted was a friend.

"Springtrap I-" you were cut off with the sound of doors opening springtrap must of heard it to because his eyes shut open quickly, you grabbed the tablet to see a man entering he holded keys in his hands 'Oh no! He must be the owner! I better get out of here!' You thought as you placed the tablet down, you looked at springtrap "Listen Springtrap I know we just met, but I got to go alright?" You heard the footsteps coming closer, you walked down the hall you came from you were about to leave when springtrap pulled your arm yanking you back.

"DOnt LeeAVe..." He said you felt bad for springtrap, "I have to! Let me go springtrap!" Springtrap cuddled you close, "Sprrinngtraapp L-LoVE [Y-Y/N]" you blushed hearing that he "loved you".

"Springtrap If you love me, let me go" he then did what you asked you seen a shadow around the corner coming closer to you and Springtrap, "Thank you, I promise I will be back tomorrow Springtrap" you kissed his nose then ran out the building and went back home.

Short Bonus oneshot

After making it home your mother and father questioned you over and over, they were worried sick. So because you didn't contact them where you were they grounded you, but your still going to see Springtrap.

-----------------
Yes senpai, you will get a part 2 soon.