My First- Chica x Animatronic!Reader

Reminder: [A/A]= Animatronic Animal
---------------------

You heard the pizzeria doors close as the nightguard walked in, he looked at the four animatronics on stage with glare and walked away to the office. That moment the 12 am bell rang telling you the night just begun, "Its showtime" Freddy said giving us the signal its alright to start the night and kill the nightguard but like always chica goes first.

Ah, chica even her name was dreamy. You had a crush on chica since you came here to Freddy fazbears pizzeria, its funny she was the one to show you around before anyone else and taught you things like how to make pizza for the first time. She gets you like no one else around here, its like she's a part of you that's been missing since you were made. Tonight was your night to prove how much you love her.

You were such in deep thought Chica and bonnie were already gone, "Go on [Y/N], you will do great" Freddy said you smiled "I hope so" you whispered to yourself, 'If I'm correct.. Chica is in the party room' you thought running into the supply closet, the night guard mike, just rolled his eyes staring at your [A/A] figure, You were quite cute to all the night guards that worked here, funny they don't know how blood thirsty of a beast you really are at night.

After the camera went to a different room you hurried to the party room, but chica wasn't there. 'Where could she be then?' You wondered struggling to get a hold of her. Your [A/A] ears flicked around hearing pots and pans being clanged together, you smiled.

You then ran into the kitchen seeing Chica there getting ready to make a pizza. You must of startled her when she saw you because a pan fell out her grasp. "What are you doing here, your suppose to be in the west hallway not in the kitchen! You'd be in so much trouble if fredd-" "I don't care, I wanted to see you" you seen a blush grow on Chica yellow cheeks she then walked over to you "[Y/N] you can always see me after the night is over! Right now is not a good tim-" you cupped chica's feathery cheeks and kissed her passionately, her eyes stayed open after a moment then fell shut, her arms wrapped around your waist pushing you closer deepening the kiss.

Chica refuse to let the kiss end making you blush, She then pushed against the kitchen wall. "C-chica." You stuttered, Chica smirked and kissed your [Furry/Scalie/Fethery] neck, making you shiver in delight.

Mike flipped through the camera's he stopped seeing the little scene you and Chica were making. "C-chica! We can't do this here" you cried out blushing madly. Mike only felt a hot substance run down his nose, he touched it to see it was blood. "What the actual fuck?!" He shouted and grabbed a few tissues for his now massive nosebleed.

"Then wanna take it in a different room?" Chica asked as her hands rested on your shoulders, "Chica, I actually came here to tell you something.." You said Chica looked at you in a understanding way. Mike threw his hands in the air "Oh come on! It was just getting good!"

"Well alright, tell me" she said with a loving smile. "Chica, since the day I gotten here.. I had a crush on you. I didn't know if you liked me.. Or even liked girls but... I wanted to give us a try. You understand me... And without you I might as well be a nothing because you complete me. S-so what I'm t-trying to say i-is-" "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend [Y/N]."

Chica then kissed you, you hugged her and pulled away. "But what about the crew? What will they think?" You asked Chica smiled "They would be happy for us."

"Great, but I got one more question" "and what is that?" Chica asked laying her head against your chest, "isn't that security guard watching us right now?" Chica smirked "Yeah but he's gonna die." Just then the lights in mike's office went out and Freddy's song played.

"I'm screwed." Mike cursed

---------------

Good ending for you and Chica bad one for the pervert mike. Lel (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)