Confessions- Jeremy X Reader

You walked around the office as Jeremy your coworker flipped through the camera's, You looked at Jeremy, he seem to not notice though. After a long time staring at the quiet boy his face was turning a dark red, "W-why are y-you s-staring a-a-at me?" He stuttered looking away from the camera his hair covered his eyes though always making you a little curious of how he sees, what am I kidding you were beyond curious.

"Just thinking." But you wouldn't ask him, maybe there's a scar or birth mark there(Oh dipper xD lol) that he is to afraid to show. Which instead of asking Jeremy you would have to have a sneak peak of your own. He looked back to the tablet butting his bottom lip, you walked over by Jeremy taking a seat by him. He scooted away a bit with a faint but noticeable blush dusted upon his cheeks. 'is he uncomfortable by me?' You thought.

"So, is there anything going on?" You asked "N-No not really" he said whining up the music box. "Jeremy" you said he looked your way with a red face, this made you really consern for him. "Oh my god, your burning up" you said touching his cheek, now this was your chance. "[Y/N] I-" Jeremy was cut off as both of you fell, You caused this by leaning in to much and fell taking Jeremy with you. Your fall wasn't rough at all, you looked down seeing you were face to face with your coworker Jeremy.

Not only face to face but on each other, making the moment even more wired. You blushed, Jeremy groaned and looked at you his eyes finally showing. A bright green, you smiled. Jeremy realized what position you.both were in, he froze and a crimson red dushed his cheeks. "O-oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" you were cutter off by Jeremy "IReallylikeyou!" He then kissed you cupping both of your cheeks in his hands, you were eye wide but his stayed shut after a while you melted in the kiss and kissed him back, you both pulled apart his face still red.

"Jeremy, I don-" "Y-You don't like m-me.... I k-knew it." He said you then cupped his cheeks and looked in his bright green eyes as he stated into your [E/C] ones.

"Your right, I don't like you. I love you!" You kissed him this time. You heard metal footsteps reach the door but you closed it right in time. You pulled apart once again, "T-that was a-amazing."

He smiled you blushed just then the 6 am bell rang making both of you jump, you laughed. You gotten up and let out a hand for Jeremy he took it. "[Y-Y/N]" Jeremy said as you grabbed your hoodie "Yes Jeremy" you said placing it on "D-Does that m-mean were-" "yes, I would like that" you smiled grabbing your bag "Then c-can I take y-you out a-after this s-s-stuff is all over" he asked grabbing his coat you hugged him from behind "Of course, see ya tomorrow Jeremy" you kissed his neck and left he rubbed where you kissed him feeling his heart race.

"Yeah, tomorrow." He smiled

-----------------

ERM! Maybe a part two?!