A Mysterious Bear-Golden Freddy x Winter

Requested by: Winter_Wolf_Blue_

This is her OC, BTW its a furrie.

Sorry it took long, Had other books to update and chapters to write :v
----------------------------------
Winter walked in the small pizzeria, As the heat hit her grey and white furr. It was ice cold out side, But it didn't bother her at all she loved this type of year, Also her furr kept her warm and protected her from the harsh cold wind and snow. Outside the wind whipped hard against the pizzeria, making winter slightly wince. Her ears laid plainly on top of her head until she heard her boss Mr.Fazbear.

"Ah, Winter. Surprised to see on time" He said in a monotone voice, Like always. Winter faked a smile "Yeah, Always happy to be here Mr.Fazbear." she watched the black bear roll his brown eyes, "Look your shift is about to start, I got to go to my home and watch my soap operas, Manny is going to finally confess to Venezuela that he's a married man and that-" Mr.Fazbear stopped as Winter have him a confused look, He sighed. "Just go" he said walking out the pizzeria.

Winter looked around hearing nothing but silence, She was all alone with these animatronics once again. She heard the 12 am bell ring, Telling that her shift has started. Winter walked into the west hallway heading to the office as her tail swayed side to side, She walked getting a bad feeling but she shakes it off taking a seat in the comfortable swivel.

--TIME SKIP--

Winter watched the animatronics move, her purple eyes full of fear. Her hair was standing up as her ears laid on her head, she regretted ever getting a job like this 'I should of listen to mom! Why do I have to be so picky!' she shouted at herself, She made a small scowl showing off her sharp teeth.

She flipped through the cameras seeing that chica was in the west hallway and bonnie was in the east. She took her eyes away from the tablet as her shaky hand hit the light switch she watch the light hit Bonnie's face, Her heart was pounded against her chest, she quickly shut the door. She turned her gaze to the right not even bothing to put the light switch on, She shutted that door too.

She looked at the tablet seeing she only had 4% and it was only 5am, She begged for the time to go faster as her percentage ran out. 'This is it! I'm dead! I AM GOING TO DI-' Just then the lights went out, A song game on as the doors slid open, she look at the left door seeing Freddy's eyes and teeth, His eyes giving off a glow.

She closed her eyes as she hugged the tablet tightly against her chest, Ready for Freddy to kill her and get it over with, But it never came. Instead she heard the sound of metal falling to the ground and being clanged together, She didn't dare to open her eyes until it was over.

Suddenly it was silent, Winter was shaking full of fear until she heard a very familiar bell, it hit 6am. She felt her heart race slow down as she open her eyes. The lights turn back on and she didn't seen alone at both doors she chuckled neviously pushing the grey furr out of her eye sight, She placed down the tablet and quickly snatched her coat putting it on. She was just about to leave when, She remembered the reason why she is alive now.

She turned back to left door where Freddy was going to finally kill her, she walked over and looked both sides of the east hallway seeing no one but she noticed something, A dark blue bow was in the middle of her she bended down picking it up. She gazed at it thinking 'Could this be freddy's bow?' but then again, Freddy always wore a black bow with his black matching top hat. She squeezed it into her palm and walked out the office then out the pizzeria.

Little did winter know, Her mysterious savior was watching her every move, He smiled.

"Soon you'll get to know me my dear winter~ soon."

--------------------

FINALLY DONE. YES.