CHAPTER 4 : SOME SWEET MOMENTS💕

The given picture is of Annette's senior, crush in college- Isabella.

Here goes a picture for Annette:

Annette's POV:

Hey

Hey Isa! How come you've texted me?

Why? Should I not? ಥ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ಥ

No no Isa I didn't mean that! It's just that...

I wish I could tell her that I'm literally flustered talking to my crush!

Whatever it may be, listen, tomorrow at 8pm I'll be throwing a party at my place and you ought to come, okay?

Wait literally what? Is- Is Isa really calling me for her party at her place?? I feel like I'm seriously gonna faint... And I want to scream in ecstacy!
Aaaaaaaaaahhhh Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Omg wowwww that's awesome! (⁠^⁠3⁠^)

Yeah thnx but why are you exclaiming like that? (⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)

Shit
I didnt realise I ventilated my happiness through chat...

No no I'm not. Btw what's the party for?

I tried to change the topic
And that worked.

Oh it's just my 23rd birthday nothing much...

Wha- she thinks it's nothing much when its literally MY CRUSH'S BIRTHDAY!!!! AAAAAAAA!! ok- enough.

Wow congratulations! I'll surely go♥️

Thank you. I'll be looking forward to meet you ;)

Crap crap I'm blushing hard please someone stop me!! She even sent the wink emoji T-T. IM LITERALLY AT THE 9TH CLOUD RIGHT NOW.

The thing is everything, even small ones, seem very special to you when it comes from someone special to you right?;)

Okay Isa. Byeeeeee!

Bye!

With that I kept my phone aside and just then some voice coming from my brother's room caught my attention.

Why is Ryan screaming?

It is mother there? oh well she doesn't need to be called a 'mother'. Atleast from me.

Let's go see.

(10 minutes later after the incident of Chapter 3: Ryan)

I barged into my room with full rage building inside of me.