CHAPTER 9 : RUP

Hey my lovely readers! The given picture is of Rup's current situation when he got to know the truth about Gourab and Keshav.

Let me give you a picture so you can get an idea how he dressed himself when he was getting ready to meet Gourab at the gathering, that means how he was looking when he entered the restaurant.

Let's begin today's story shall we? :)

*******************
RUP'S POV:

"Hi guys, I'm Keshav and I'm very happy to let you guys know that I'm your dear friend, Gourab's boyfriend. And we're Indians too."

What!

G-Gourab's B-b-boyfriend?

Gourab is taken
Then... w-what am I here for?

Before I could even comprehend the whole situation, I instantly got up from my seat and made my way out of the restaurant.

I didn't miss the stares being given to me by all of my friends and rest of the people in the restaurant.

I couldn't control the tears that were streaming down my cheeks so fast. My eyes were red and swollen and there was no way I could stop it.

All this expensive dressing of mine, this perfect makeup of mine, gifts full of love from me, for whom!?

My heart was feeling such a deep pang and the pain was unbearable.
I thought,

This is the day I realise, neither the left nor the right, our heart is situated in the center of our chest! I feel such a clenching, erupting and sharp pain in the center today! That must have to be my broken heart!

I threw away the rose bouquet I hid with me to propose Gourab today. No point anymore.

It felt as if the lump in my throat had grown larger and all I wanted to do was to cry out my soul loudly with a broken voice. It felt as if I was about to throw up.

Since that day in college, when I was about to fall in the stairs in the college and Gourab held me. Me being in his embrace dramatically and he holding me firmly while his eyes diving deep into mine, or rather it was me who stared deep into his ones.

I had been liking him from much long ago. Since those days when he started to motivate my previous dark self with his motivational words from the holy book Bhagavad Gita. It really was an auspicious experience, that I could hear from him such beautiful lines.

My older self had been very dark, when people would, no matter why, hate me, bully me and torture me.

Gourab was the light for my dark life. When he came, his face, his nature, his appearance, his talks, his voice, his words, all were like ointment to my wounds.

He was very friendly, caring and loving for me. We laughed so much together, made jokes together, taunted and teased each other.

I didn't intentionally form feelings towards him. When the feelings did inadvertently creep in my heart, that also I have no idea! After many days, when that stair incident happened, that day the butterflies really fluttered in my stomach and some bells rung in my heart.