CHAPTER 8 : UNVEILING THE PAST

Hi fellas! We shall throw some light on Gourab's past life again. Today's chapter is special and the things we shall find in this chapter today are:

Dark life of present Gourab
•A big decision of Gourab
•Some past memories of Gourab
Some sweet moments between Gourab and Keshav
Some secondary unimportant characters
•A whole new character(Secondary-Important)

LET US BEGIN!

Gourab's POV:

I've fixed your marriage. Quite long ago it had been done but didn't tell you. Next week they're coming. And yes, ofcourse, that also with a girl.

My time seemed to stop upon listening to those words as I noticed my father's faint figure casually walk out of the room.

What did he say? M-M-My marriage? With someone other than Keshav? That also with a girl?

Am I... Am I even in my state? Is this a hallucination? Are my ears okay? Am I in a trauma?

I didn't even know when tears started literally boiling in my eyes and my nose became Niagara pho pho.

*Sorry, jokes aside

Before I could even comprehend whatever shit he spoke a while ago, I heard him come back into the room.

"আর হ্যা আরেকটা জিনিস, আজ মঙ্গলবার, এই শুক্রবার তারা আসছেন তোকে দেখতে। ভালো ভাবে তৈরি থাকবি, আমি যেনো কোনো রকম অসভ্যতা না দেখতে পাই। নাহলে কিন্তু এর পরিণাম কী হতে পারে সেটা তুই ভালো ভাবেই বুঝতে পারছিস।"
(And yes, one more thing, today is Tuesday, coming saturday they're coming to see you. Be ready properly, I should not have to see some nuisance from you. Otherwise, you know very well what the outcome would be.)

With that being said, he went out of the room and locked the door behind him. I was left here all alone with thousands of ghastly questions bothering my mind.

What should I do now?

The idea that stuck first to my mind was to call Keshav. And that was exactly what I thought of doing.

He had told me previously that he would be visiting some friend for their birthday today abroad. He didn't tell me much about that friend, whether that is a girl or boy. Nothing.

...your marriage...

Voices rung inside my head and that freaked me out enough.

...your marriage...

...your marriage...

...your marriage...

... with a girl!...

That's it!

I can't put up with this anymore. I'm going to do something.

I will leave the house today! I can't take this anymore. I will run away from here. It's the end.

I'm going to call Keshav and let him know about all which has happened and is happening to me. I just cannot marry anyone other than Keshav, especially not a girl.

I am gay, she might be straight. She might have alot of hopes for this marriage and I cannot hurt another person like that. I will not destroy another woman's life simply for my family pressure. I'm not such a disgusting creature.