CHAPTER 13 : PRESENT

Annette's POV:

"Nah I prefer this one"

"Your choice is so bad"

"Don't you dare! Yours is a piece of shit."

"Oh I'm not like you."

"You can never be."

"Who would even want to be?"

"Can ya shut up?"

"No I-"

"Can you two stop quarrelling?! Both of you shut up or I will throw you two out of this room!" Mother scolded us and we immediately stopped our childish quarrelling.

I and Ryan both looked at each other ans pursed our lips to stop laughing.

Ryan suddenly came closer and whispered into my ears,

"Hey! Shh! When will you tell me about your date?"

"Shhh! Keep quiet...she'll hear. I'll tell you later. And it's not a date!" I replied to him in the same whispering manner.

"Let's go to my room and then tell me." Ryan whispered a little too loud.

"What will she tell, Ryan?" Mother suddenly asked causing us to freeze at out spots.

"About the party she went to... The food and all, you know I'm a foodie moma." Ryan quickly managed to mask the matter and I was grateful for that.

"Yeah now stop disturbing me and go to your room." She replied in the same annoyed manner she always is in. Somtime's I wonder what actually is her problem?

We got up from our seats and went to Ryan's room, while Ryan still managed to steal a cookie from the cookie jar on the table. Hungry ass.

"So, u kissed?" Ryan suddenly dropped a question bomb and I was startled by the accurate question.

"How did you know?" I asked surprised.

"Oh my so you actually did? I just guessed randomly and it matched wow!" He spoke the truth and I gasped. Not like I wouldn't have told him if he hadn't asked.

"Yeah...so what?" I said dryly.

"No I mean...anything else?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I just sighed, not anymore that interested.

"What happened? Everything alright?" He asked with a slight concern visible in his voice.

"She also has her marriage fixed." I dropped the information on his face and he gasped.

"What! Like-"

"That also with an Indian, like me."

"Yo what? What's his name? I mean do you know?"

"Nah I forgot to-" I was about to say I didn't ask but then remembered that I did. "Yes I did ask his name...It was...Kesa or Keshi or somethin?"

"Is that a girl's name, what?" He asked dramatically.

"No bruh it's a guy but I forgot that name." I admitted and he gave up.

"Doesn't matter." He said and laid down on the bed.

"What was your guy's name?" He suddenly questioned out of curiosity.

"Gourab." I answered and sighed thinking about the inevitable future waiting for me.

"Hey! My fuckedup brain just thought of a crazy scenario, which obviously isn't possible but still." He exclaimed his thoughts and got interested but didnt show much.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What if...your Gourab and that Keshi or Kesh guy whatever you said, are actually a couple? And you and Isa also are couple, getting married separately to another couple? Omg how cool is that! Or maybe not." Ryan exclaimed and expressed his crazy idea and scenario.