CHAPTER 16 : DISASTER

GOURAB'S POV:

That's the beauty of one-sided but true love babe.

I seriously never have anything to say to him. I just can never pay his debt off me. The things he has given me are uncountable and priceless. I shall even take a bullet for him. He seriously deserves the world. Oh God, please keep him happy forever.

I slowly ceased my crying gradually and stood up straighr correcting my posture. Then remembered something I said incorrect.

"Oh! By the way, আমি ভুল বললাম। ওই মেয়ে তার আসলে কোনো মত নেই বিয়ে টাতে। কিন্তু কারণ টা কি সেটা বললো না।" I told Rup quickly.
(Oh! By the way, I said wrong. That girl also has no consent in the marriage. But why, that she didn't tell me.)

Rup looked surprised at first and asked,
"মেয়ে টা কোথায় থাকে?"
(Where does the girl live?)

I replied,"London".

"What the heck? আর জায়গা পেল না? এত দূর?" Rup exclaimed and then said,
(What the heck? Didn't find any other place? So far?)

"কে জানে, হতে পারে ওর ইচ্ছা নেই but জোর করে বিয়ে টা দিচ্ছে। But western countries এ এসব হয়?" He doubted.
(Who knows, maybe she doesn't want to but forcibly they're arranging her marriage. But do things like this occur in western countries?

"আমি জানি না। ধুর বাদ দে ত এবার। আমি তো বাড়ি যাবো না, দেখা হওয়ারও কোনো সিন নেই। আমি বলে দিয়েছি আমি বিয়ে করবো না।"
(I don't know. Ah leave it now. I am not going to house back anyways, so no scene of meeting with her. And I've told her that I am not going to do this marriage.)

"সে কি... তা এরপর ও তোর বাবা কে জানালে?" Rup expressed his fear which also struck to me.
(What? Now what if she informs your father?)

I thought a little and then replied,
"কি বা যায় আসবে, কেউ তো আর জানতে পারছে না আমি কোথায় আছি। আর কেশবও বাড়িতে নেই যে ওকে কিছু ক্ষতি করবে। কিছুই হবে না।"
(It won't matter, no one is gonna know where I'm currently at. And Keshav's also not at home that they can hurt him or do something. Nothing's gon' happen.)

We both didn't speak for a brief moment and then, after a small 'hmm', Rup asked me to go the kitchen in five minutes because dinner would be ready in few time.

Tomorrow morning we both gonna go for morning walk and exercise to a nearby park where Rup goes daily.

Time went by as we ate the special dish made by him, talked for few minutes seated in his bedroom.

He had previously cleaned and made ready the extra bedroom at his house for me. That room was also very exquisite with a beautiful bed and dim lighting, which is very comfortable for me.

We both went to sleep in our respective rooms and the night went by.

Next day we did as planned, went to park, did some morning exercises, returned home, had light and healthy breakfast where we had banana pancakes with a cup of chocolate milk.

At afternoon, I again tried to contact Keshav but this time his number heard to be swtiched off. It's all so weird now but I chose to ignore it.

The day went as usual and nothing much happened. But the following day was seriously disastrous.