Intro

A mobile phone on the table starts playing a ringtone. Then someone plays the audio. "SOS, send help. This camp is a setup. Everyone is disappearing in camp thriller. Send anyone, cops, FBI, anyone! If you found this phone. Give it to the cops. I don't have time, their after me. I know too much. Please hurry and get rid of anything that promotes this camp before they get more victims. There's someone I saw who's causing this madness. Its one of-" Before the unknown female voice could say any further. The audio abruptly ends. 

Meanwhile a bus arrives at Camp thriller. With a tagline on the sign saying: A hollow getaway summer of fun. 

The music above plays

The montage plays, shows skeletons, zombies, monsters and demons roaming around the camp. Some campers hid from them. Councilors running for their life. One tripped, and got back up and ran in a flash. One camp councilor holds his arm wielding a frying pan as the councilor faces some skeletons. 

The female camper and the female camp councilor sits in a cabin and hid as some monsters passes by. Holding their breath. Not making any sound. 

The skeleton is getting bashed, and came into pieces. Then another one got whacked. Revealing its Russell with his baseball bat. Accompanied by Alex and Sophie. 

Jacob wielding a wrench protects Emma from the zombie wielding some axes. But is suddenly shot. The zombie falls to the ground. Revealing the two cops. George and Greyson. One cop holding the handgun that shot the zombie is George. George reaches out with a hand. Offering to help Jacob and Emma. 

It cuts to the silhouette figure in an unknown area. "It has started. Its time for some hollow of thrills." Followed by a laugh in a evil way. 

                    Welcome to camp hell: A hollow summer vacation 

Zombies arise from the ground and walks towards Russell, Alex, and Sophie. Ken holds his baseball bat. Alex holds his book. Sophie holds her bag preparing to use it. 

George and Greyson readies their handgun as the Skeleton in an silver attire prepares to swing his sword. 

Jacob wielding a wrench fights off some skeletons. and zombies. While Emma fights off some demons with a machete.   

The two cats with red eyes, wielding their staffs. One wearing a white robe, the other with a scar wearing black and red robe. Somewhere in a forest shows red eyes within the shadows watching from the trees. While there's eyes with each colors on top. Green, yellow, blue, and purple. 

At the end of the forest area. The red eye appeared in the shadows, followed by two more red eyes, blinking once changes the eyes into something cute. 

Two bladed weapons shows the reflection. The left of the blade, is a stuffed white bunny. And the other one on the right is the dark stuffed rabbit with red eyes. The silhouettes appear in the middle between the bladed weapons. The eyes open. Showing a tall bear, a kitten, and a pony.  

The night sky shows a crescent moon with stars in the night sky. The three demons with their eyes glowing yellow. The monster hand rises from the lake and puts its hand on the shores. 

Finally cuts to the Unknown area beyond those doors where the mysterious mastermind awaits.