Chapter 2- Their first day gone wrong/The tall owl

The camp counselor is seen running for his life. He looks for anything to hide from three zombies. He was able to spot something, a building. Its a medium size house. He remembers it was a place where he first got hired as a counselor. So he made a dash for that building. He opened and closed the door in a haste. Then he barricaded the door with a furniture, basically a little couch. Which he was able to push in time before hearing some banging noises. 

Jacob's POV

Shoot. I freaking made it. It was all happening so fast. I just got hired three hours ago. And just when I was ready for some fun activities for those campers. Zombies and skeletons suddenly roam freely around the camp. I didn't catch on until I hear some noises. It sounded like a moan. I thought someone was hurt. But when I see who it was. My heart rate begin to go up. 

It was coming for me so I started to run. Then there's skeletons. So I am being chased by zombies and the skeletons. I did notice some had clothes one. I saw one of them wearing that camp thriller shirt. I would assume this isn't the first time this happened. Whatever it was that is causing to make this much mess. 

I saved some campers, and told them to hide and stay until its safe to come out. I saved the councilors, and instructed them to protect the campers. They could use some support right now. I had a feeling more are out there, I hope they made it out alive. 

When the zombies continued to bang on the door. I heard a noise. It was coming from that room. A storage room. So I went and took a look. I entered the storage room. It was unlocked, it was odd. I remembered being locked. That could mean- "Stay away!" I was not alone. The voice sounded like a women. I turn to see her holding a frying pan. 

I guess its a good choice of what weapon to use. If we have no such weapon like a gun or anything like a sword. Then kitchen stuff like that is all she can use. I walked towards her carefully. But she still thought I'm ether a zombie or a skeleton that walked in. "Don't come any closer. I'm not afraid to use this." She said with a threat. 

"Calm down. I am not a zombie or a spooky scary skeleton. I'm a living breathing person. I said to her as I raised my hands up. So that she sees I am not a threat to her. 

Emma's POV

Wait, is that a person's voice?! I lowered my frying pan, where the man is in full view. Seeing him raising his hands was enough to tell me he's friendly. Thank goodness. I thought I was the only one. I just don't know what to do, so I just found this frying pan. A goofy weapon I know in a situation like this. But it is better then nothing. 

As for how I got here? Well long story short. I needed a job after the fast food place I worked at closed down. This was my only option so I took this job. It was going to be a fun job. Only for some unknown reason. All of this happen. It felt like I was in one of those horror movies. I needed a place to hide. But not before getting ambushed by those boneheads. 

So I hurried to that medium sized building made of bricks. I went inside, hoping if anyone is here. I did found one. But he started to flip out. He saw me, and just gave me the keys to the storage. "You can have this shift, I'm outta here!" And he rushed to the door. 

So I used the keys, and unlocked it. And went inside to hide. I was just too scared to come out. So I stayed there. Armed with a frying pan I found. And well, here I am. 

Face to face with someone who happens to be a camp councilor like me. In fact I remember seeing him one time. I was hired the same time as he was. "I know you, your that guy that got hired. Jacob is it?" I guessed his name. "Yep. Jacob Scott at our service." Jacob said. 

"Emma Daisy." I told him. "So how are you holding up?" Jacob asked. "Oh you know, being freaked out. Trying to process on why all of this happening. Zombies and skeletons attacking the camp. Yeah, that's how I am doing alright." I said while trying not to lose my marbles.