Chapter 1- First day begins, with a scream

Russell starts getting comfortable on the bed in his cabin. The sun was beginning to set. The clouds begin to cover the entire skies. He sits and waits for any other campers that are going to be roommates with him. It was all quiet out here. No chatters. No footsteps. And no birds? Well usually birds ether chirp or don't at all depending on the weather. 

It was too quiet in the camp. But things begin to take a turn, as the skeleton emerge from Russell's cabin from the wooden floor. It caught him off guard. The skeleton fully emerged. Russell looks both ways for something to defend himself. Then looks at his stuff. HIs backpack, and his wooden baseball bat. He went for his bat, and whacked the skeleton. Going into pieces. Then there was a scream. Russell heard a scream belong to a man. 

He quickly looked out there, and sees the man on the tree. Holding his waist. Indicating he took a blow from the sharp axe. Then Russell focus on another figure. The figure turned around, and Russell sees something he did not even expect. A zombie. The zombie wielding two axes. And is coming for him. 

Without any second to lose. Russell picks up his backpack, and goes outside. Getting his wooden baseball bat ready to swing. 

Music starts

The zombie was about swing his axe at him. But Russell was ready for it, and swung at him on the head. Coming off. Then he kicks it down. The body stopped moving. Russell went to check on the man on the ground. "The entrance is pretty far, get out of here. Try to save others if you can. Don't worry, ill catch up. The mess hall isn't pretty far. Go." He tells him. 

Russell's POV 

Everything is happening so fast. He told me to go. So I did. I just hope he's going to be alright. I went ahead, only to meet some more boneheads. Two of them, trying to get me. I swing my bat one at a time. As I see their bones go to pieces. One was trying to grab my bat. Trying to overpower me. I see a step. Giving me an idea. I push as hard as I can. 

When the skeleton reached the trip. It lost its balance, and fell. His bones came to pieces when he landed on the ground. I walked down the steps and kept moving. I see the sign right here. I went to take a look. I see the mess hall isn't too far. But I would have to go through a rocky path. I proceeded while getting the location in my head. So ill know where I'm going. 

I passed by more cabins. I see some zombies about to attack some camp councilors. So I went and hurried to bash those two zombies. I hit one on the head. Aim for the head they say. And it just worked as I see the body falling back on the ground. I managed to dodge one of its hands. And bashed that zombie on the back. And hit it again on the head so it stops moving. 

"You okay?" I asked. "We are. We need to find campers." The male camp councilor said. "Hurry, others are out here in the open." The female camp councilor said as they went to go look for the other campers and councilors. Russell went back to focus on the rocky path, and went onwards.

I hurried to the direction where the mess hall is. I came to to my stop as I saw another person that's running. Almost bumping into me. Its another camper like me. He also wears a backpack, and he carries a book in his hand. It was when he took notice of me. 

Alex's POV 

I was busy running for my damn life. With a book in my hand. Which is about plants and nature. Well ya never know if it will came in handy. Because the woods and forest is bound to have poison ivy and poison oak. But I don't know what the trees and plants have since I haven't been there yet. But I could had sworn I thought I saw something. Maybe it was my imagination.