Lilliana?!

As Aquamarine cursed Iman and Liam out, I smirked, like life was finally grateful! Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I reacted quickly, getting into my fighting stance just in case it was an annoying toilet. But as I turned around, I punched the mysterious creature by accident. "What was that for?!" The mysterious creature said annoyedly, revealing the being to be Lilliana?! I just stood there, speechless. "Hey, cousin." Lilliana finally said, shyly. "Aquamarine! Lily's here!" I yelled out. "And you both are a disgrace to this base you bit😃hes!" Aquamarine said, trying to push them off the balcony but they wouldn't budge. She then turned to me, annoyed. "Sisssss I was going to get to the BEST part!" She whined. "Ahem," I said, getting her attention to our cousin. "OMG Lilliana?" She ran, hugging her so hard that she almost fell. "Lilliana?" she said again, confused. "You two." Lilliana approached them. "You both practically attempted murder, which is against the law. So..." She started off, getting into her fighting stance. "You guys should..." She finished as she pushed them off the balcony...

Author's note: Part 100 is the last chapter and if you want book 3 you guys can make one 'cause this is the last book of "The Skibidi Toilet Apocalypse"

Words: 216