Picture Day in the Skibidi Verse🥳 (Part 1)

As soon as we entered our dorm we slammed the door shut. "Christina, that was so funny!" Speakerwoman said, trying to breathe. "Do it again!" Plunger Cameraman insisted. "Do you guys know what day it is?" Dark Speakerman questioned. "Probably Thursday October 19th. I think?" Camerawoman said. But Dark Speakerman moved his head side to side, gesturing no. "It's picture day!" We said in union. "How can I forget! It's the only day we dress up for pictures and go on the yearbook we get tomorrow!" Camerawoman said. TV Woman teleported to the dorm. "Guys, I have good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear first?" "The good news!" I said. Camerawoman and Plunger Cameraman nodded, but Speakerwoman and Dark Speakerman shook their heads. "Guys! I have a coin, Speakerwoman and Dark Speakerman will be heads, you guys will be tails." TV Woman said before flipping the coin. We watched carefully as the coin hit the floor, it was tails. "Yes!" Me, Camerawoman, and Plunger Cameraman said in union. "The good news is, picture day starts in an hour, the bad news is that-" Before TV Woman could finish her sentence she was hit by a door, by Zoey! "Hey losers! I'm your new roommate!" She said, maniacally. "TV Woman, is this the bad news!" Speakerwoman said. She nodded. "OMG why did she have too?!" Camerawoman said in disbelief. "There was no other choice, the other dorm mates rejected her." TV Woman said, brushing off the dust. "I'm gonna go change for the picture, you know." I said before entering the closet and locking it. A few minutes later, I came out. "Do you guys like my look? I said.

Christina's appearance for the picture day:

"You look fire!" Speakerwoman said clapping

"You look fire!" Speakerwoman said clapping. The group nodded except for Zoey, "I can do better." She said before going inside the closet. A few minutes later, she got out of the closet.

Zoey's appearance for picture day:

"I look better, don't I?" She said. "You look good but nothing can beat the queen Christina!" Dark Speakerman said, the woman trio looked at him, giving him an expression of, "We-are-queens-too-you-know" "Okay, you guys are queens too." Dark Speakerman said. The girls gave a satisfied look. Zoey's smile turned to an envious look, as she walked away to her bunk, scrolling on her phone. "Guys! I found the old yearbook from six years!" Speakerwoman said before opening the book. They all looked so good in the book. "Is this you, Christina?" Plunger Cameraman said, pointing on a photo six years ago.

Christina's appearance for picture day six years ago:

"I didn't really like the look, you know." I said, "Wdym? It's awesome!" Camerawoman said, in awe. Then, we heard Zoey making something. "What are you making, Zoey?" Dark Speakerman asked her. "None of your business." She replied. We looked at her suspiciously, then forgot about her. "Guys! We have 30 minutes until we take our pictures, should we head to the auditorium?" TV Woman said. "No, it's too early." Camerawoman said. "Same." We said in union, agreeing with Camerawoman. "Christina, can you come here real quick?" Zoey said, being all "nice" I walk over to her. "What?" I said, annoyed. "I just want to give you a present." She said before dumping SLIME onto my hair and my clothes for the picture. "EWW!" I said, not know what it was until I touched it. "WHY DID YOU PUT SLIME ON MY BODY??" I said, about to cry. "It's revenge from when you poured water on me!" My friends then ran towards me. "Zoey! What did you do!" TV Woman said, enraged. "My hands slipped and all this slime poured all over her!" She said, laughing. "That's not funny!" Dark Speakerman said. "I'm so sorry-" Speakerwoman said, but I ran into the bathroom, locked the door, turned on the shower, sat in the bathtub and cried with my clothes on, wet. "What a crybaby!" Zoey laughed. The rest of my friends gave her dirty looks.

A/N: Any Suggestions to help Christina?

Words: 687