A CRAZY Order Of Events!

When we finally arrived at the hotel room, we sat down on the carpet. Officer Cameraman was holding a list which was so long it touched the ground. We all yawned and hung our heads down, knowing that this was going to be a boring 10 minutes. "Hello you all." He said in a British accent. "Why do you speak with that British accent?" I asked him. "Isn't it obvious? I'm from England 🇬🇧" He said in a rudely manner.  I just scoffed. "Btw, why do you have a Jamaican accent l?" He asked me, curious. "Isn't it obvious? I'm from Jamaica you dumb camera!" I said while flicking his camera head. "You're a tomato head!" Devilmond shouted from across the room. I gave him the ~BoMbAsTiC Side Eye~ Devilmond looked at me nervously before apologizing. Officer Cameraman put his head down in defeat, knowing that he sounded stupid. "Anyway, I came here to tell you all 120 rules I have for this field trip. First of all..." He started to read down his list. 15 minutes later, he finally read the last line. "And that is all." He said, but all of us were asleep l. "I'm really that boring, am I." He said, with a neutral expression. "You really are, to be honest." I said, yawing. Then, the whole room suddenly yawned the second I started yawning. "The yawing you got is contagious." Aquamarine said to me. "It is." I said. "Yawning is contagious." We all just stared at each other before getting up and exploring Negril, Jamaica. "At 6 o'clock we'll meet back here, okay?" Officer Cameraman ordered. "But what if we don't know the way back?" Cameraman #73,634 asked. "There will be a map on one side of your camera, leading you the way." Officer Cameraman answered his question. We than got an announcement that Anastasia Visited the base for a while. "OMG! Anastasia's at the base! I haven't seen her for so long!" I squealed excitedly that I've started running around the room. "Christina, you know we can hear you, right?" The president of the base said on the intercom. I blushed hard out of embarrassment. "Sorry" I said, wincing. "As I said, she visited the base for a while and saw Zoey with snakes. She thought Zoey was harassing the snakes so she...she..." Presidental Adrian said, trying to hold his laugh. (Presidental Adrian is the creator of the base and is related to Dafuqboom) "What? What happened?" TV Woman begged to know what happened. "Anastasia yeeted Zoey to the dumpster in the back, making her dirty with dead Skibidi Toilet blood and skin!" He said, laughing. We all laughed so hard that we couldn't breathe. "Can I see a picture?" Speakerwoman asked, laughing. "You'll see it in 24 hours since of bad connection." Officer Cameraman strictly said. The intercom then shuts off. We then all walked out the hotel and ran in all different directions. I ran so far and far from the hotel. A few hours later, Titan Speakerman sneaked up behind me and tickled me. I'm not ticklish so I was not amused. "TSM, can you stop?" I asked him, but he still continued. I wasn't bothered by it. It started to get annoying, "TSM, can you stop it? It's getting annoying." I asked him politely. He kept going and going. "TSM, stop it!" I said at him with a firm voice. He then backed up. "I always come back." He said, trying to scare me. "Anyways, did you know that Liam and Iman were fed to the Skibidi Toilets?! That's why we haven't seen them for so long! And Zoey is on hostage with a lying detector! If she lies, it beeps and she gets killed in the most painful way!" Titan Speakerman said, shocked. "That's really true?!" I asked him, thinking he was lying. He nodded his head. "Anyway, do you want to come with me to this restaurant?" He asked me. "Sure." I replied...

My phone on 69% 🤣

Anyways, Shout-out to SoulBreaker6 for giving me the idea to invite Anastasia to the base and meet her into the dumpster! Might do it again when they return to the base from Jamaica

Anyways, Shout-out to SoulBreaker6 for giving me the idea to invite Anastasia to the base and meet her into the dumpster! Might do it again when they return to the base from Jamaica. And shout-out to qwertyuio1000 for giving me the idea to see what happens to Zoey and what happened to Liam and Iman. I'll use your another idea in the next chapter. Stay tuned for that. And instead of using shout-out and tagging your username since that might get boring and you guys will expect it. So should I credit you guys better by adding your OC to a chapter or something? Tell me your awesome ideas! Anyways, see you next time!

Words: 790